New Profile Posts

1. texaco
    texaco
    Killin mofos since 02
  2. uni-terror
    uni-terror Harry62
    no idea how to pm on this, but just happened to see some old videos on youtube on your account. saw you guys are still hacking socom 2- that's amazing
  3. uni-terror
  4. redbeard990
    redbeard990 Harry62
    Hello Harry, could you pm me?
  5. WAR_PIG
    WAR_PIG Bigfry
    Won't let let start a conversation so just posting here...

I know you won't care much but I will be unfollowing your twitch channel. There are a lot of good guys here at TRS. We are not a cancer. Is unfair to lump everyone into that label. It's a shame as I enjoyed your streams but can't follow someone that has nothing but hate for me and the community I belong to.

Just thought you'd like to know.
    1. Bigfry likes this.
    2. Bigfry
      Bigfry
      Sorry you feel that way, but I say what I feel, and what I want. If you want to fall on the sword for the few people I do have issues with here, so be it.
      Jul 6, 2017
      WAR_PIG likes this.
  6. Pacman
    Pacman Harry62
  7. WESTC0AST
  8. CoolDawg
    CoolDawg
    Practicing Socom 2 Speedruns
  9. CoolDawg
    CoolDawg
    Practicing Socom 2 Speedruns
  10. CoolDawg
    CoolDawg
    Patched up so no more hoops
  11. SILENT-J
    SILENT-J Harry62
    Hey Harry I am from gamehacking.org as well but I was wondering if we could hop on skype and you could help me setup my psx2 and let me pick your brain about MiPS? Or whenever you are free! Thank you again sir! my skype is s3recap if you have any time at all to add me
  12. DarkRosh
    DarkRosh Harry62
    Hey Harry i cant run r0005 with esr and i try with OPL but dont run . What I can do?
    1. Harry62
      Harry62
      The patch thread goes over ESR and how it is not supported in the current patch. How are you running it with OPL? Someone else uses OPL. They have the patch file in the socom ISO or else where. Choose the game, select "run custom elf" and find the patch. It should work that way.
      Jun 1, 2017
    2. brad2192
  13. JohnWaynesGhost
    JohnWaynesGhost
    The Legendary OG John Wayne from West 1 from @NUTZ@, KOGA, BMF, iD# and Lionheart's. Now known as JohnWaynesGhost.
  14. MasturbaterNV
    MasturbaterNV Harry62
    Hi Harry, what would be a good place to privately chat with you in regards to a personal project regarding S2? Can't PM you. Just want to keep my options open.
  15. goNASTYgo
    goNASTYgo
    I'm like, really good.
  16. CoolDawg
    CoolDawg
    Got an xtra long ethernet cable now i dont have to watch ppl run in a spot and appear in my face like its The Ring or something
  17. CoolDawg
    CoolDawg
    midday Socom anyone?
  18. CoolDawg
    CoolDawg
    Im actually playing Socom again. I feel 15 again. :')
  19. CoolDawg
    CoolDawg
    Got the Xlink working finally now im ready to ROCK! *childish air guitar ensues*
  20. CoolDawg
    CoolDawg
    Diggin the new look, much more mobile -friendly.