Comments on Profile Post by Reasons

1. [ZIP]SuPeRMaN
    [ZIP]SuPeRMaN
    dude i would love to help you out it would be my pleasure . did you down load the r4 patched game from my link ? and just to let you know the iso is esr.exe patched as well .
    Feb 15, 2017
  2. [ZIP]SuPeRMaN
    [ZIP]SuPeRMaN
    . the only reason why i think it wouldn't play would be the model of the ps2 . so tell me what type of ps2 do you own . a good pointer also is when you burn anything its wise to close out of any other programs that are running this allows full use of the CPU for a better burn process .
    Feb 15, 2017
  3. [ZIP]SuPeRMaN
    [ZIP]SuPeRMaN
    a good pointer also is when you burn anything its wise to close out of any other programs that are running this allows full use of the CPU for a better burn process . lap tops are not the best thing to use for burning but they do work .
    Feb 15, 2017
  4. [ZIP]SuPeRMaN
    [ZIP]SuPeRMaN
    i prefer Desk Tops with a really good DVDr burner. this almost 90 % of the time works perfect so you dont use up all ur DVDs ;-) . are you using ImgBurn.exe to burn the r4 down load from my link .get back to me when u can . i will help . i want more ppl playing patch again and using a DVD makes it hard for others to cheat also some glitch's in the game are patched . aking the game that much better .
    Feb 15, 2017
  5. [ZIP]SuPeRMaN
    [ZIP]SuPeRMaN
    i'm sure you will love it and also some ppl who had the maps on the Sony HDD can play the maps since the patch is active . all more reason to get mc boot and boot up the game with patch and have a blast .
    Feb 15, 2017