A Letter to Sony (Article)

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz, Jul 12, 2017.

1. RaidenXS

RaidenXS Chopsticks

Would be nice to see the numbers especially with COD WW2 coming out. Are there any ways to check pre-order numbers?

THIS is why a new Socom game will never work. The Socom 2 Paradox. Any new release will not work because it would be Socom 5... TWILIGHT ZONE SHIT!!!

2. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Thats not funny. You could give me a seizure.

Drum likes this.
  3. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

o yOu r jusT overreaCting u Aint nOt gonna hafe no siezuresed

Drum and MACK IS GOD like this.
  4. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

Make sure you point out his lack of apostrophes. He appreciates that too...

Drum likes this.
  5. MACK IS GOD

Apostrophes are like the nice dinner plates. They only need to used if its an important post. For regular shitposting and memes I don't feel they are necessary.

The rankings are as follows:

1) Spelling
    2) Contractions and Possessive adjectives
    3) Proper capitalization and sentence structure

I will say that "suppose" has replaced the classic "your and you're" and "there, their, and they're" as the new metric for moron identification online and is now the single most infuriating thing that I come into contact with on a daily basis.

I have visceral rage when I read morons typing things like "What am I suppose to do?" or "Were we suppose to be there at 11 or 12?"

My girlfriend at the time sent me some text months back with that shit when I was driving and I pulled over and called her flipping out about putting my life in danger by making me read that shit while Im driving. I started having chest pains and shit. They should really have some type of algorithm that sends the personal info of every person who doesnt use "suppose" properly to the PRISM complex in Utah and if its determined that its not just a typo or an auto spell error a government assassination squad is sent out to murder the person.

6. Bluerumm

Bluerumm Grenade Spammer

I exclamationed my wife for so many years....N0w $hes n a Comma,,,LOL

MACK IS GOD and Drum like this.
  7. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

So, what about proper use of alliteration in a coherent sentence structure, onomatopoeia, rhetorical phrasing, and the like?

BOOM!!! (see what I did there? eh? eh?)

8. MACK IS GOD

Go dangle your participle off a cliff.

Drum and JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz like this.
  9. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

I would, but I've got a horrible case of the run-ons...

10. RaidenXS

RaidenXS Chopsticks

Are you one of them alpha bros? How old are you??

11. MACK IS GOD

No Im just neurotic and fly into insane fits of rage over what would seem like trivial things to a normal person.

On the flip side, shit that would usually enrage a normal person rolls right off my back.

Im 28. And Im an Omega, not an Alpha. But with some hard work over the Summer Im hoping to be a Beta by Halloween.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  12. ChicKeN

ChicKeN Socomologist

So, how are we suppose to use it?

:)

English 101 with MAC incoming.

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and MACK IS GOD like this.