Abel Green H-Hour Rant

Discussion in 'SOCOM Indie Projects' started by LUKENBACHER, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

[​IMG]

Tawok likes this.
  2. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

There is nothing quite so satisfying in this life than using a mans own words to destroy him and expose him as a hypocrite.

You sir, win the internet for the day.

3. BigFred18

BigFred18 Computer Room Technician

[​IMG]

I think you broke my sarcastic meter as well.

PRE_-CISION-_ likes this.
  4. MACK IS GOD

Ha. 7seals deleted his post.

ncDeMoN likes this.
  5. HillFerrari

HillFerrari Chief Executive Officer of SOFa Studios Ltd.

And hopefully account.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  6. KGBSNAKE

KGBSNAKE Butterstick

Wow, either slick has been brainwashed or someone hacked his account, maybe Tom and Kevin are really working on infiltrating trs and shutting down the whole place to keep this gravy train going as long as possible.

7. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

those are all direct quotes from king hypocrite 7seals.

/SS/ PEIPER likes this.
  8. MACK IS GOD

Hahahaha. He deleted all his posts on here. Typical cowardly move from an SOF dickrider.

LMMFAO. What a total bitch. That just confirms he knows this trainwreck is going to come off the rails soon and he wants to cover his tracks. What a weasely little bitch.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
  9. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

which is why i do things like this. he cant edit or delete my posts. they are forever on public record!

the funny thing is, all he had to do was come back here and eat some crow. admit he was an idiot and move on. his questions would have been answered and he would have been taken seriously, well, more seriously anyhow....

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
    MACK IS GOD likes this.
  10. /SS/ PEIPER

/SS/ PEIPER Finisher

The thing is, he should have expected to eat some crow. Wtf?

He comes in awhile back, doesn't know shit and starts railing about how negative we are, much less redditt and SOF and anywhere else he can slob a knob.
    Then finds out we were on to something, and when he wants some actual information, comes back and posts, asking for that information without even thinking about what a scumbag he was just a little while ago.
    Classic, lol.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  11. LUKENBACHER

LUKENBACHER Retired Co-Founder & Co-Owner

Yea, so he messaged me asking for his account to be deleted. He went back and tried to delete all of his posts, but only TRS staff can do that. So while his posts may be invisible to the public, they are not gone forever. His posts are no longer searchable though. You have to find them in the original threads. I honored his request by banning him so you won't see that screen name around here again.

Keep in mind this guy slandered TRS so hard at SOFs and reddit and acted like he hated me in a personal way. I had to publicly correct a lot of his intentionally twisted facts and timelines he liked to campaign with, and sadly people like this just reappear under new names after their old ones have lost all credibility.

12. MACK IS GOD

The fact that he went back and deleted posts that would paint him as a hypocrite, clearly shows he knows he was in the wrong and fully aware his history could be used to impugn him. This is typical of the shady behavior of everyone at SOF as well as their minions like 7seals. These people have no honor or integrity, and now it seems they also have no shame.

13. Swill

Swill Killjoy

Fuck. I missed the fun. What happened lol?

14. MACK IS GOD

hz8g7.jpg

15. Swill

Swill Killjoy

Lol.

I see 7Seals is gone? Good riddance. Wish I could have seen the posts he deleted though. What was the jist of what he was saying? I saw the quoted portion from SLICK in someone else's response and I was like, "There's no fucking way that SLICK said that" lol.

16. MACK IS GOD

7seals came in and posted the statement that we all quoted. We all told him to fuck off with SLICK brilliantly using his own quote to make a fool and hypocrite out of him.

He then tried to go back and delete his entire post history to protect himself from going through the trauma again.

Then finally asked Luke to close his account when he realized he was thouroughly assraped by the superior force.

Kek.

17. Swill

Swill Killjoy

Well, I saw the part that SLICK quoted, but he obviously quoted that in response to something else 7Seals said, in order to make him look like a fucknut. What was 7Seals saying that made SLICK dig that up and post it?

18. MACK IS GOD

Its quoted in our response posts to him. Page 17 in this thread.

19. Swill

Swill Killjoy

No I saw that. I just thought there was more.

Anyways, glad that bacterial amoeba is finally gone. Though, I'm sure he'll pop up on some other sock account here soon.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  20. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

6+1SEALS = new super secret name

MACK IS GOD and Swill like this.