Abel Green H-Hour Rant

Discussion in 'SOCOM Indie Projects' started by LUKENBACHER, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Medux

Medux Requiem

what happened ? Who did what now ?

2. Xx_ICE-PICK_xX

Xx_ICE-PICK_xX Boob Connoisseur

Yep...ever since DJ spinster? I think it was? My default opinion when I see a new account is that its a bot or an asshat. We have enough ass hats who have been around a while now to deal with these trolls and nuthuggers who make a new account every month. Screw that noise.

It sucks because we do have the occasional legit fan and member, but thats just how it is.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
    /SS/ PEIPER likes this.
  3. Suade

Suade Vanila Gorila

You guys are so mean.

4. Xx_ICE-PICK_xX

Xx_ICE-PICK_xX Boob Connoisseur

If someone signs up that isn't an asshat then someone should "vouch" for them so we know from now on.

5. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

There have been a few new accounts that seem only interested in being abrasive or just outright trolls but that's nothing new. They don't have any authority figures here to protect them so I say let them come. We've got more than enough brain power to counter any bullshit they can throw our way.

/SS/ PEIPER likes this.
  6. ncDeMoN

ncDeMoN iDub Scrub

Damn, you guys were extra brutal yesterday.

7. HillFerrari

HillFerrari Chief Executive Officer of SOFa Studios Ltd.

That fucker had it coming. His posts were the Epitome of hypocracy.

8. BeastMode

BeastMode Devil's Road

Hypocrisy*

9. HillFerrari

HillFerrari Chief Executive Officer of SOFa Studios Ltd.

Go learn my language and 3 others and you can start correcting my spelling.

K_M_A_R_T and /SS/ PEIPER like this.
  10. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

man, this thread

[​IMG]

11. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

hitler-memes-comeback_o_1261266.jpg

12. WellRounded

WellRounded Demolition Junkie

13. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Who says "you lied to me" more in their video, Mark Morrison or Abel? Do we have a count?

Drum likes this.
  14. K_M_A_R_T

K_M_A_R_T Code 9

Can we please get back on topic...apparently he was lied to and we are all in for a rude awakening. The only reason he kept repeating himself over and over was most likely because he cant release details from NDA, the fact he is on youtube and has it on his channel for thousands of people to see wouldn't be the best move under NDA i get that.

Him saying Tom tried to buy his silence he is referring to that twitter message that came up from Tom asking him if he would be interested in a community manager position later down the road so basically Tom wants Abel Green to be a lap dog and speak good and praises about H-Hour when its a big lie like we all knew it was from the get go.

Abel Green has been quiet in reference to giving the community information even though he is considered a "Socom Community Figure" and has been allowing things to go on without the community knowing and people blindly supporting H-Hour like the new religion on the block. So basically H-Hour is in shambles and we were lied to more then we know and it will all be apparent soon enough unless SoF decides to save face and pull the plug too cut their losses.

GrayFox203 and SofaKingGood like this.
  15. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I love how you vaguely referred to Cypher's conundrum here.

16. Ditch

Ditch Requiem

Wow, necrobump ski
    And what's the reference to Bill Cypher?
    Weirdmageddon?!?!?

17. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

The red and blue pills, questioning whether if a person were fully informed they would take the red pill, opting for the real world, believing that the choice of physical reality over a digital simulation is not so beneficial as to be valid for all people.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  18. Ditch

Ditch Requiem

This tender juicy stake. Mm

SkiMask likes this.
  19. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Jesus, dude what the kind of shit YOU watching? lol

"at first seems to be very benevolent, charming, affable, and polite, albeit obnoxious, and slightly sadistic, but this easily changes within minutes of his debut, especially when he reveals his true nature: that of a highly intelligent, manipulative, traitorous, murderous, cunning, and evil psychopath. He usually speaks with a high-pitched voice with a synthesized effect, but when furious or expressive, it becomes deep, guttural, inarticulate, and satanic, similar to traditional demon depictions."

Ditch likes this.
  20. Ditch

Ditch Requiem

That stake comment was referencing Cyphers meeting to betray Zion and get plugged back into the matrix,
    And FYI Bill Cypher didn't kill Stanford Pines,
    I watch Gravity falls with my kids,
    great show