America's Army PS4 free to play 1st person SOCOM

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by PRE_-CISION-_, Jul 6, 2017.

1. PRE_-CISION-_

PRE_-CISION-_ Banned for jumping on the mattress

Dedicated server testing just started last night as well. All I got to say is smooth as butter. Last night they only had 3 servers up however. We should be getting close to resolving all tech issues and having a public launch

2. Devitalize-

Devitalize- QUALLLAAAABUT

Thanks dude, got it! I really appreciate it. We will def squad up tonight!

3. PAUL-AWOL-

PAUL-AWOL- Desert Glory

Sounds just like Socom to me. I will look into this. I have heard it's very addictive like Socom and big Clans love it.

4. PRE_-CISION-_

Want a code Paul? I got an extra 25 today and got few left

5. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired

If you've got some spare codes, I'd be interested in one @PRE_-CISION-_

6. PRE_-CISION-_

Pm sent

7. Focuzed

Focuzed Night Stalker

@PRE_-CISION-_ I was playing last night, game feels much better with dedi servers. But one thing that drove me crazy is how do I pull up the scoreboard while in game? To check who's alive still, mute mics, something. I pressed every button, every combination I could think of, but could not find out the scoreboard. Every time I pressed the touchpad, it just put me back at the weapon selection crap. Help!

8. PAUL-AWOL-

PAUL-AWOL- Desert Glory

Thanks man

9. eVo7

eVo7 Boom Boolah!

I played the game the other day, it's still very laggy, has a terrible frame rate (for a game that looks this terrible) still, and it is very hard to get into a game.

10. Devitalize-

Devitalize- QUALLLAAAABUT

I played last night for about 2 hours and had no problems getting into games and I was in two different lobbies. I was telling Precision, this game could finally be what I have been looking for all these years. Everyone was using in game mics, most the people were pretty chill. It has a Socom feel to it. I can tell I will be playing the shit out of it.

There are def some try hards that weren't too pleased with a bunch of noobs flooding the rooms, but that's whatever. The party system is broken and teams randomly switch after every map. It kind of sucks when you want to play on the same team with your crew... I am assuming that will all be fixed though. The only time I lagged was when I was the VIP, people were freezing on my screen and running in place for about 15 seconds.

@Focuzed I would like to know that as well, especially who is alive.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    Eagle_F15 and PRE_-CISION-_ like this.
  11. PAUL-AWOL-

PAUL-AWOL- Desert Glory

Servers are down at the moment, I hope I'm not too late to play this. Could be a set time to play? anyone know

12. Organ-Donor

Organ-Donor Butterdick

@PRE_-CISION-_ If you still have any codes left I'm interested, thanks!

13. PAUL-AWOL-

PAUL-AWOL- Desert Glory

Just played about an hour of it and it's the shit. I can see this game taking off for us all. Not about the graphics, about the gameplay.

Eagle_F15 and Devitalize- like this.
  14. Laziness

Laziness Free Pizza

15. PRE_-CISION-_

Right on the touchpad brings up the scoreboard. From there scroll with the d-pad on someone's name and press x. On the bottom left it should say muting or unmuting player.

It isn't SOCOM but on console we haven't come this close in years. Right now they are working on server round count being too low and joining games with friends.

Check your inbox. I have one more code left for any TRS folk who want it. I can get more but I'm not trying to bug the dev anymore this week.

We should party up whenever you play next. Assuming we can get the party system to work it's a blast with teamwork

PAUL-AWOL- and Organ-Donor like this.
  16. PRE_-CISION-_

You don't know who is alive and dead. I'm pretty sure it's intended design.

17. dizee

dizee Crunchlord

If you have a code, I'll try it out.

18. PRE_-CISION-_

You got my last code. It's sent

dizee likes this.
  19. PRE_-CISION-_

Devs were playing last night and judging by what they plan if they hit their goals lookout. Clan tags/roster, more weapon attachments, clan war system, weather effects, leaning and new maps. Pretty much they're very dedicated to seeing this game go long term and are very interested in a console rebirth

Eagle_F15 likes this.
  20. HTK

HTK nos·tal·gia

So is this invite only or...? Was looking for it in the store and couldn't find it...