America's Army PS4 free to play 1st person SOCOM

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by PRE_-CISION-_, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Eagle_F15

Eagle_F15 Bunny Hopper

Is America's Army really going to be free to play upon release? That's sweet if it is. It's free on PC as well.

Is the lobby system being added? They have one on PC right?

2. PRE_-CISION-_

PRE_-CISION-_ Banned for jumping on the mattress

The enemy teamname color plates are broken. I'm not sure when they fix that if you can tell who is alive or not then. Yep! One sniper per team, kinda like that myself too. They're trying to fix a server memory leak so a few of everyone's biggest complaints should be resolved then

3. PRE_-CISION-_

Tomorrow

4. PRE_-CISION-_

Again, no. Outside of however private matches work in the future what you see is what you get. Post up on http://reddit.com/r/AmericasArmyPS4 with any feedback or suggestions you might have. The dev that's kidnapped on the sub should reply

Eagle_F15 likes this.
  5. Laziness

Laziness Free Pizza

Game goes love tomorrow, not sure if I'll experience launch day between the Destiny 2 beta and work.

PRE_-CISION-_ likes this.
  6. Organ-Donor

Organ-Donor Butterdick

They are releasing this as a free game?

7. PRE_-CISION-_

Patch tomorrow!! Server leak fixed (bye frame issues) and party system should work now!

It's totally free. Minus the fact that your tax dollars went into this if you're American. While socom lobbies and third person would be cool, you gotta keep in mind this is a recruitment tool for the Army. The fact the devs are going to continue support with clan systems, new maps, private servers and ect is a blessing. This isn't your traditional game development. It's government contracted work that has some passionate people behind it that thankfully listen to us but can't go all out twisting the identity of the project.

Laziness, Eagle_F15 and Organ-Donor like this.
  8. HTK

HTK nos·tal·gia

Is that Analog on Youtube hahahahahah that mofo.

Laziness likes this.
  9. PRE_-CISION-_

My first little AA montage

Eagle_F15 likes this.
  10. Organ-Donor

Organ-Donor Butterdick

Any idea on what time the game will be live today?

11. HTK

HTK nos·tal·gia

According to their tweet it should drop in the next 3 hours so by 12pm EST.

12. HTK

HTK nos·tal·gia

LOL Launch is delayed, you mean to tell me they've been trying to launch for the last two weeks and keep failing...yeah this is the type of game I need to play for sure. hahaha

13. Laziness

Laziness Free Pizza

I dabble

14. PRE_-CISION-_

It's not failing anything. Sony fucked them up from day 1 releasing a closed beta to the public. When they pulled that from the store things clearly got jazzed up and they're trying to relaunch it properly. That's where they're at now, trying to unravel a mess Sony created. According to the devs, tomorrow is the day

15. RaidenXS

RaidenXS Demolition Junkie

Can the PS store be updated mid release week?

16. PAUL-AWOL-

PAUL-AWOL- Desert Glory

17. HTK

HTK nos·tal·gia

Good news, I'll give this game a fair shot I was just disappointed because I was expecting to play it tonight.

18. PRE_-CISION-_

19. HTK

HTK nos·tal·gia

It's up in the store you guys can start the download.

20. HTK

HTK nos·tal·gia

Mini-Review...

This game is terrible.

-Terrible Graphics
    -30FPS/Dips
    -Terrible Animations
    -Terrible Maps
    -1 Sniper Per Game
    -Couldn't use my M4 because other players took it, not sure what the limit is...
    -Weapon sound is bad
    -Environment sound is bad
    -Gameplay is jerky/shaky/terrible
    -Weapons leave a lot to be desired

I don't know what you guys are playing or if you're in denial but this thing sucks. I'll play it a bit more tonight to see if there is any spark to this blasphemy.