Another Sony Bigwig bites the dust

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by DarthViper, Oct 4, 2017.

1. DarthViper

DarthViper Navy SEAL

Sony has announced that Andrew House is no longer the President and Chief Executive Officer of Sony Interactive Entertainment. He is being replaced by Deputy President John Kodera. In my dreams, he was fired for not bringing back Sony's most profitable online game Socom or making classic versions of Socom available on the PS4.

Swill likes this.
  2. Swill

Swill Killjoy

All I know is that it's really cool to see you back and posting here again Darth. Hope things have been well :)

DarthViper likes this.
  3. Elite_Bull_

Elite_Bull_ 203 Spammer

4. xCaZx-

xCaZx- Socom Refugee

From what I read he remains on as a chairman of the board, or something to that effect.

5. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Andrew House must commit Sudoku in order to bring honor back to Sony. Only then will a new Socom be possible.

DarthViper likes this.
  6. DarthViper

DarthViper Navy SEAL

Proving Grounds has gotten me out of the trenches, playing with a lot of old Socom friends, it’s close to Socom but not quite there.

Bluerumm likes this.
  7. Swill

Swill Killjoy

Have you tried X-Link SOCOM?

8. DarthViper

DarthViper Navy SEAL

Had to Google X-Link SOCOM to find out more about it. Damn I just threw away my PS2, but I still have all my Socom disks. So you hook up the PS2 to your computer and the computer handles all the networking, how many players are on any given night?

9. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

I don't know how any of this works but I think there is also an emulator you can use instead of a ps2.

10. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

There's a pinned thread in the Xlink section with complete instructions.

11. Swill

Swill Killjoy

You don't even need a PS2 anymore. You can download the PS2 emulator onto your PC and play S2 online using that. On any given night, you've probably got 2-3 rooms up on S2, with more on the weekends.