Are you psychopath? Take this test and find out!

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by MACK IS GOD, Nov 23, 2016.

1. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

2. MACK IS GOD

3. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

Answered completely truthfully:

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 4.4. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.5. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

With two scores, results of the LSRP are very suitable for being plotted. Below is the distribution of how other people who have taken this test have scored.

[​IMG]
    You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 94.37% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 86.46% of people who have taken this test.

4. MACK IS GOD

Lol. So youre one too?

I think this test is flawed. All the questions are from or based off of the Rober Hare psychopathy PCL-R checklist which is used in court and pretty much recognised as the gold standard.

I think that too much weight might be placed on questions like "Do you feel satisfaction when you are succesful in breaking the law?" or other questions that revolve around criminal tendencies and whether or not you feel guilt about it.

I know for me personally I absolutely feel satisfied after a successful score or other crime that I am able to pull off. I think they should be more specific in their questioning.

For example lets say I allegedly went to the self checkout line at WalMart and was able to leave the store with 2 PS4s and 10 PS4 games that I "forgot" to ring up. Obviously I am going to be very happy about that and not feel one spec of remorse for stealing around $1000 from a giant corporation.

Now lets say I allegedy broke into someones home while the were on vacation and stole an equal amount of jewelry and belongings from some innocent family (Something I would NEVER do). I would feel horrible about myself for being such a scumbag.

In the eyes of this test they dont really draw a distinction between stuff like that.

My morality is my own. I dont feel that enriching myself through illegal means is inherently wrong. Whether that be through defrauding insurance companies, or embezzling money from banks or other corporate entities, or providing illegal narcotics and other items to people who wish to purchase them.

However, I would never hurt an innocent civilian who wasnt part of the game during any alleged activities or steal from a local Mom and Pop type store or from their homes or person.

I really dont feel any empathy for stupid people and the results of what their stupid behavior gets them. I think these tests are skewed slightly towards penalizing you for not giving a shit about other peoples inadequacies and for using that to your advantage. Many of the questions seemed to me to be more reflective of Alpha vs Beta traits and ambition level.

5. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

Of course it's flawed, it's a test on the fucking internet. This sort of thing has to be administered by an experienced professional and taken into consideration with lots of other factors before making an accurate determination of psychopathy, such as the different contexts for situations like you described.

Either way:
    Untitled.jpg

6. MACK IS GOD

Well the Hare Checklist is pretty straight forward assigning 0, 1, or 2 points for 20 questions in the first link and is the standard in the psychiatric community. Taking it over the internet doesnt change what the answer is, just how a mental health professional would score your answer vs your own self judgement. In this case, self evaluation is likely more accurate for the Hare test because you know better than someone else what your true score would be from 0, 1, or 2 because they have only your answer to base their evaluation off of.

Take the test in the first link and see how you do from 1-40.

7. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

The first test link was broken for me.

8. MACK IS GOD

9. MACK IS GOD

Ok heres the results. This one also checks for Narcissistic Personality disorder and Histrionic Personality disorder in addition to Psychopathy:

Screenshot_2016-11-24-12-32-45.png

Screenshot_2016-11-24-12-33-07.png

Screenshot_2016-11-24-12-33-14.png