Battlefield 1

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by SkiMask, Oct 18, 2016.

1. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Here is the first 15 min for me. Interesting that bit. How did yours end?
  2. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I only played about 3 MP games with others, 1 solo on top of the single player story it forces you to play once loaded up, but so far nothing really bad to say about it. The maps I played Argonne Forest, Suez, St. Quentin Scar, Monte Grappa were a bit lackluster, but still fresh and new. I might get tired of some of that forest, but the bunkers were a lot of fun. Single sided locked doors were also fun to play with at the exits of the bunkers.

Battling it out on a mountain side was also a TON of fun for whatever reason. And that rain? Man o man was it nice looking, but all I could think about was if the other players had rain on their screens so I am sort of distrusting of the weather effects at this point despite how pretty they are.

Immediate thoughts are not of remorse though so I'm good. It would have been with Mafia III had I picked that up. What a turd.

So if your really good could the beginning of the game last an hour versus the 10 minutes it lasted for me?
    hand-o_death547 likes this.
  3. PRE_-CISION-_

PRE_-CISION-_ Banned for jumping on the mattress

Games great played about 4 hours of mp last night. The peak of the series for me was BF3 and Bad Company 1/2. With that being said I think looking back in the future this game will take the crown. My only major complaint is the damn aim assist. It's way toooooo strong and clearly geared toward the incoming casual cod flock. Otherwise I have no issues with the game.
    NumbLeg likes this.
  4. Bigfry

Bigfry Negative Nelly

I played my 10 hour EA trial, and put another 6 hours into it last night.
    Almost done Campaign, and have a solid amount of time in the MP.
    I haven't felt this way about a shooter in a LOOOONG time. I'm literally at work just itching to go home and play more.
    Sinhai Desert is still the absolute worst map I've played in a long time, and my biggest issue is Proning and how the game forces you into awkward positions.
    I'm very fucking happy with this game. Definitely Shooter of 2016.
    pec1468 and SkiMask like this.
  5. jcoz30

jcoz30 Green Up

I've really enjoyed thus far too. Nice to have a game stripped of all the jet packs and other bullshit. Raw shooter and the maps are pretty good. Whose on PS4 playing I need some fwiends to play wit

Psn: Jcozzy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  6. Eminem

Eminem Butterstick

I'm really enjoying the MP so far, if anyones playing on xbox add me s2Eminem
  7. Qune

Qune Butterstick

I'm loving this game so far. If anyone wants to meet up in game my Origin is QUNE5
  8. jcoz30

jcoz30 Green Up

And here come the server issues

9. Ditch

Ditch Navy SEAL

That's their trademark
  10. Bigfry

Bigfry Negative Nelly

I'm going to plug my review, because I'm so god damn awesome.

If any of you are sitting on the fence, I HIGHLY recommend this game. I wasn't a fan of 4 or Hardline, but this game is ridiculously addicting
    Eminem, JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and jcoz30 like this.
  11. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Do you one better, it's PSN.
  12. jcoz30

jcoz30 Green Up

Wasted taking the day off of work today....

13. Tawok

Tawok Shpicy Shaushage

I don't know what it is, but every time I've taken time off work to play a game, it's always been bad. Every WoW expansion release? Server issues, crowding, long spawns, queues. Diablo 3? LOL. The last launch I allotted time for that wasn't a waste was SOCOM 2.
    Eminem and jcoz30 like this.
  14. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz I Dream About Jade Marcela

Yeah if you could stop splashing your YT and Twitch page links over your videos that would be great.

Obviously kidding. Great vid man. Love the passion you put into it. Game looks fantastic.
  15. Eminem

Eminem Butterstick

BF1 servers arent really working on xb1 either, damn shame i got out of work early today too first time in forever lol. go figure.
  16. ChalkLineArtist

ChalkLineArtist 203 Spammer

It's the whole of dyndns getting ddosd
  17. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired

Yup. DDoS attacks against a good number of sites and services.
  18. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Don't forget that if it doesn't immediately start to track your medal progress to re-install the game. Almost forgot about it and then realized it wasn't being tallied. Kept the save, re-installed the game and now we're tracking.

Now if random squad leaders would just start to assign orders as that's the best way to score. Idiots.

Oh and that one "Operations" mode with the multiple attacking/defending attempts is fun as hell.
  19. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Anyone down to play tonight after 10pm CST?
  20. hand-o_death547

hand-o_death547 Butterstick

I played a few hours of it earlier today and I think this is the best launch of a BF I've seen since BC2. Runs pretty well and most of the maps are fun. The campaign is fun too, kind of reminds me of the old WW2 games.
    Bigfry likes this.