Battlefield 1

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by SkiMask, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired 2011-2017

I think if anything they just used the MP maps for SP and not the other way around. The campaign was more or less a tutorial of how to do things in the game so it's not that big of a deal to me. Maybe it wasn't as bad for me because I went from MP to SP and not the other way around. Which might explain my slight disappointment with the free map.
    I love the look of WW1 and WW2 maps, especially the European theater. They can give me those maps all day.

2. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE HIM

Here's some spicy BF1 memeage for you guys

3. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Man I really want that desert tank skin they got in the new holiday battlepacks. Can't wait to see more vehicle skins.
    Your so right. I'm not sure if the stats are still the same, but a really great, low profile weapon that does a nice bit of rapid fire mixed with highly controllable bursts that allow for easy kills from close to medium range.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  4. dtodt13

dtodt13 Butterstick

how do i post a new topic...

5. dtodt13

dtodt13 Butterstick

nvm i read the rules. well that sucks i want to start a discussion about a new game :/

6. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE HIM

I got a sleek vehicle skin for the fighter planes, "Black Falcon", and I've shot down a total of 5 Red Barons. Look out Billy Bishop, here I come

7. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I'd be lying if I didn't say I felt like a degenerate asshole this morning gambling with them scraps over the last 5 days trying to get that Legendary Desert Gold skin for the tank. Pretty sure I opened nothing short of 10 "Superior" crates in the holiday category only to come up with buttkiss.

It's all about them skins.
    12345568.JPG

8. hand-o_death547

hand-o_death547 Foxhunt

The new map is alright though it just turns into a cluster of people at the downed airship. I am really looking forward to the first DLC though, I hope we get an operations on Verdun.

9. Laziness

Laziness Free Pizza

Having a lot of fun with the game, especially with a squad full of friends. Really need some new maps though.

10. Laziness

Laziness Free Pizza

Uh oh, looks like I disrupted someone's WW1 safe space.

Attached Files:

SkiMask and Modios like this.
  11. Modios

Modios .:fLaSh:.

Haha reported for t-bagging

12. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Wait, how did they get your phone number or did they email you? That's awesome, how do I get that kind of hate? I think I've heard it all with this little nugget.

13. Smokey_Run

Just the PSN app.

14. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Jesus. I ain't singing up for another piece of social media or "app". Fuck that noise. I don't know how you all don't feel like absolute scum bags shouting from them social mountaintops. Maybe I need to just shit post from now on and never look back?

That "app" is mainly for downloading shit when away, right? That and just getting emailed or texted the messages? Maybe for that alone, but fuck if I didn't want to be logged into 10 things just to be "relevant".

Get off my lawn anyone?!?

15. Laziness

Laziness Free Pizza

I absolutely hate messages popping up while I'm playing. Especially if you're in any group chats. So the app lets me handle all messages through my phone and not have shit popping up while I'm trying to teabag some noobs.

SkiMask likes this.
  16. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

No shit right? More teabagging, less notifications. I turned them all off when I first got the thing. No interruptions like that for me. Ooh if i got one like you though? Ooh I would love that shit. Cackle like a little girl...It would of been like getting feedback from someone I fucked with on proximity chat. Feed me! Nom Nom. But for real, someone was clearly just fucking with you when they sent that shit, right?

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  17. Smokey_Run

If I get dumb shit, I'm quick to report, especially if I know it's shit that can get someone a ban. Why? Cause I know you actually get banned for the shit cause a friend of a friend worked himself up to a 3 months ban sending people stupid messages on PSN and his next ban was going to be like 6 months or a year so he finally stopped.

18. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Like teabagging shit in-game or sending you fuck you messages and weird shit like dude above?

19. Smokey_Run

Nah, if someone wants to send me some hate mail with racist or homophobic shit, I just report them cause I know they'll likely catch a ban which I find hilarious. Helps when you reply with "Thanks for your concern" which usually gets them to send another incriminating message lol.

Basically, is there a chance this person could get a ban? If the answer is yes, I hit report for shits and giggles. Basically my fuck you back to them.

SkiMask likes this.
  20. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

That's some savage shit! I'll remember that next time and think twice before I wanna talk that trash privately.

This kind of discussion always makes me miss proximity chat. One of the best hardware/software features I would say I've ever experienced in gaming. Serious talk. Too bad I didn't know it at the time, but no one would EVER adopt it...

Fucking cunts.