BF3 CQ DLC

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by DR_DEATH420, Jun 20, 2012.

1. DR_DEATH420

DR_DEATH420 Green Up

Downloaded the new bf3 dlc last night. The four maps are pretty small think cod size . Theres not stop action on these maps no matter the mode. Two new game modes domination & gun game. In gun game you start with a pistol and your weapon switches every two kills. Theres also 10 new weapons to unlock including the AUG aka stg77. I'm liking this dlc so far because I was never a fan of the huge maps .
  2. AINT-SKEERD--

AINT-SKEERD-- Green Up

I've been social media hounding Dice to offer a no respawn mode. That would be sweet.
    Last night out clan setup a server with no lore than 10 people. It was fun. The big conquest maps with 10 were pretty killer too.
  3. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Navy SEAL

They were alright. It was a nice change of pace but I still prefer big maps in BF games. Can't wait for Armor Kill at the beginning of September.
  4. DR_DEATH420

DR_DEATH420 Green Up

Been looking for people to roll with on bf3 as my boy no longer has internet lol. DR_DEATH420 on psn...
  5. Sikkamore

Sikkamore Butterstick

Leave it to DICE to bring in this premium crap and give people that are on their dicks an advantage in battle.

New knife? Gay.
    New black carbon fibre dog tags? OH SO COOL BROOOO. Not. Gay.
    Oh, over powered weapons? Awesome! Nope. Just gay.

Gaming is just becoming more pathetic every year.

I will agree that if you were looking to buy all the map packs then you should just get premium. It's just money up front that ends up saving you money in the long run. Other then that it's just GAY.
  6. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Navy SEAL

So what exactly is the problem with the premium stuff?
  7. hand-o_death547

hand-o_death547 Butterstick

I just got the CQ pack and the weapons are pretty sweet. The maps are alright as well, a nice change of pace but I prefer larger stuff. Armored Kill looks like it's gonna be the best one by far.
  8. XTREME-WARFARE

XTREME-WARFARE 203 Spammer

I'll add you and i only play hardcore just to let yah know and cq is good for getting your tactics down pact and your gun game up.