CA Friday, Saturday or Sunday ????

Discussion in 'SOCOM Community Nights' started by thaAMAZNblue, Aug 1, 2017.

1. thaAMAZNblue

thaAMAZNblue [~X~]AMAZNblue

There is a pretty dedicated group of regulars that are not TRS. Enough to typically fill one whole 8v8. Sundays around 5 pm is actually a time that has been booming lately. If anyone wants more CA and doesn't want to wait for community night. Be sure to login 7 days a week from 8pm EST to 1100pm EST to play with the regulars, myself included. We been doin it for years. Older crowd less shit talk more enjoyable experiences, come on by.

WAR_PIG and Swill like this.
  2. Swill

Swill Ninja SEAL

I'm down for this man, definitely. Thanks for the heads up. You guys play every night starting at 8pm?

thaAMAZNblue likes this.
  3. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

This is kind of off topic but maybe you can answer this @thaAMAZNblue. Everytime we play crossroads on CA, we have people up on the belltower and halfwall roof tops. Is this a exploit that CA players have embraced? Because I never bought CA until last year and on both S2 and SCON that wasnt possible.

I watched one of them do it last weekend and it was similar to claymore jumping on S1, just doing it without a claymore.

thaAMAZNblue likes this.
  4. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

Well that explains why we have such a hard time getting a good CA night, we're always on too late. Noted.

thaAMAZNblue and WAR_PIG like this.
  5. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Code 9

Dizee, this is an exploit to my knowledge that was patched early on in CA days. Most CA guys now do use it. I know the X clan I'd pretty cool about it if you ask them to not do it. At least that's been my experience.

thaAMAZNblue and dizee like this.
  6. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Code 9

We definitely will get some games in together. Love playing with your clan and the regulars. We just need to get on earlier. It's great that you stream and we have streaming. See both sides of the fight. Lol Good chatting with you on fb today. Thanks for coming back around.

thaAMAZNblue likes this.
  7. thaAMAZNblue

Yeah, it's been hit or miss for the last week but since Xmas it's been packed.
    I think with it being summer has something to do with the weird no one on at regular times. But yes if you wanna play on "non community nights" 8-11pm est is when we are on. I'll be on tonight live streaming. I'll message clan to get ready. We have a Facebook page too.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/139722286452860?ref=bookmarks

8. thaAMAZNblue

That's a good question. Not a lot of people know how to get up there and when servers were up it was more frowned upon because we didn't know how to get up there. However it's literally just standing on the wall and jumping nothing to it where it's glitchy. I nade them spots heavy at the beginning so they can try. lol but I don't consider it a glitch.

WAR_PIG likes this.
  9. thaAMAZNblue

I play with the original "last socom CA official server patch" and I can get on the roofs. I don't believe it an exploit like I used to. But we have had "no rooftop" games and I'd support that. My clan isn't full of the best players but we have integrity and that's how I recruit. You put up numbers and are an asshole.....no tag.
    [~X~]

WAR_PIG likes this.
  10. thaAMAZNblue

Yes thanks. You too bro, I'm expecting 10- 14 people tonight. Usually 5-8 of my guys. I'll text and get the excitement started early. I'll spam twitter all day.

WAR_PIG likes this.
  11. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Code 9

````````````
    Good to know. I wasn't 100% but had heard that, that was patched out back in the day. I could be wrong as it was only rumor I was getting that from. It's all good. I have watched people do so know how but never really think to use. I do view it as kind of cheap as it gives you a hell of an advantage. LOL But whatever the room decides I'm good. At least we don't have wall sliders on CA!!!! LOL

thaAMAZNblue likes this.
  12. thaAMAZNblue

No kidding walk sliding is nuts. I see more H2K clan members on roofs I only do it if they are. When I live stream watch the beginning I'll stream from turning on ps2 till online you can see my patch version.

13. thaAMAZNblue

I wonder if the patch makes my game miscommunicate with everyone else? Maybe all or none on patches? I wonder if it hinders my game.

Like when I am in a gun fight is it registering shit and bouncing the packets off my patch and slowing me down??

14. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Code 9

Thats a good question. I don't even know if I'm playing with the last patch of the game? How can you tell? Load screen?

thaAMAZNblue likes this.
  15. thaAMAZNblue

You know after you hit the X button on the screen where you can quick login or regular login? Then you see the main game lobby offline with your account name lower left? Look upper left nectbyou will see the version you are playing.

WAR_PIG likes this.
  16. thaAMAZNblue

Picture too big to link I can Facebook you what's Facebook name

17. Gallahman

Gallahman More Fi'Ya

yo...i would like to get in on the action for combined assault are you and the gang still playing...i notice this was a very old post.(sent on aug,20 2017) let me know