CA Wednesdays, S2 Fridays

Discussion in 'Community Nights, Clan Battles & Tourneys' started by Tawok, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

10pm CST, Wednesdays and Fridays every week. Bring your hot pants. We'll wear a [TRS] tag or something that we agree on so we can identify each other and stack teams accordingly. Don't expect anything spectacular, if @ChicKeN isn't there to carry the team we'll probably lose a lot.

Starring: Myself, @SkiMask, @MR.BLONDE, @Swill, and SOON™ @MACK IS GOD. Also ChicKeN. And you!

5v5 war pls no booms

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    MACK IS GOD and Animal-_- like this.
  2. ChicKeN

ChicKeN Socomologist

S2 right?

3. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

On Wednesday we're gonna quarry CA first. If there's nobody to play with we'll do S2.

4. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Tonight it's another round of SOCOM Combined Assault Coop and it will be live for you to watch and be a part of the magic. Got a load out suggestion or configuration you want me to roll with? Got a favorite memory of Combined Assault to share with the team? Come on out. It's a great time and a fun way to get your fix in. #WeGotYou

Animal-_- and Tawok like this.
  5. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

It's that time again. Come join us for some SOCOM2 tonight boys.

MR.BLONDE likes this.
  6. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE Assistant Trailer Park Supervisor

I'm still having issues with my ISP, so I may be absent again tonight laddy-o

7. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

I'm hooking up some new hardware after work so I can ditch the wifi and be fully wired in. Assuming that goes smoothly I'll be on tonight.

SkiMask and Tawok like this.
  8. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

what kinda shit is that

you guys got like a moose on a wheel up there?

9. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Canadian internet bringing Animal out retirement!

10. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

Trust me that's much less exciting then your exclamation point alludes to. I'll likely be dropping goose eggs all night.

Edit:
    Bad news, my PS2 isn't recognizing my controller at the moment, gonna dick with it and search the local shops for a replacement. Hopefully I get something working.

Edit 2:
    It's working now, just had to plug and unplug it a bunch of times to clean the contacts or something.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    SkiMask likes this.
  11. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Yeah my light goes off from time to time and I have to manhandle it back on from time to time. Damn. I was getting REAL excited because contrary to popular belief, it really is a big deal an Admin from TRS coming out to get pwned.
    [​IMG]

Animal-_- likes this.
  12. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

Anyone getting on CA tonight? I was going to get on after dinner and wifey duties... lol maybe around 11pm for a few games? Moo?

SkiMask likes this.
  13. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

Hey guys, so does no one post when they are getting on here in our forums? I posted this Wednesday and got on and only 5 ppl were on CA so I went to S2 where there were 34 players on. How does this work? I really want to get some CA on tonight.

Hope to play with old peeps here again soon. Let me know if ppl are getting on CA or S2 tonight please.

14. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

You'll find that a lot of people don't post it up beforehand. Why I created the "XLink Counts" thread so that whomever from here logs into the arena that they may screen snip the counts to let us see the trends.

You'll find that group of Combined Assault regulars like my boy PDub (Polish Wolf) and even @PAUL-AWOL- have their certain times they all meet up, weekly. I want to say they do it right after work till like 7 sometimes. I encourage you to just show up and check in that arena from time to time to better predict their patterns since most of them do not come here actively to post. Then just ask them. They're a tight group, but you'll fit right in, I promise.

Tawok, PAUL-AWOL- and WAR_PIG like this.
  15. MADDENKING1980

MADDENKING1980 Foxhunt

Back during the old Confrontation TRS community nights, we use to get @LUKENBACHER every Friday night, with rev and domino joining in once in a while. Animal played a lot too, but he wasn't a big shot admin back then....lol

Tawok, SkiMask and Animal-_- like this.
  16. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

I'll be on around 7pm and then 10pm tonight. Whichever I see the most on xlink I guess. Was hoping to get some CA in though. Hope to see you peeps on!!!!

17. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

Hey guys,
    Who here actually gets on xlink still? I only see Madden, Ski and Tawok. Does TRS have a showing on xlink S2 or CA? The times I have hopped on I don't see you all on there??? Am I missing something? I will be on probably after 10pm tonight and go late. Hope to see more TRS!!!

18. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

I play on Wednesdays, Fridays, and sometimes Saturdays always after 10pm (usually 1030pm). We'll definitely be fraggin tonight, it's Community Night after all. [TRS] tags for all the boyos

WAR_PIG likes this.
  19. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

We might actually get 8 on soon and I hope to be able to create a private "arena" there for us to dominate any who wish to challenge our superiority and finger speed. I mean, we had 6 just last Friday. Two more and we good.

The pickup wars are everything you remember them to be; once its us, we just challenge any 8 to come get some and when you get an alpha to step up and pick 7 losers, then we start discussing maps and tiebreakers right there in the arena chat. Then off to make the room and PM passwords.

Getting a little chub I must admit...

Tawok and WAR_PIG like this.
  20. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

This sounds so awesome. I have two friends that recently joined xlink. I'll message him and see if he can play tonight.

Tawok likes this.