CA Wednesdays, S2 Fridays

Discussion in 'Community Nights, Clan Battles & Tourneys' started by Tawok, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

I'll be on and streaming shortly.

2. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG iDub Scrub

I'll be on tonight. 10pm or so. I am not sporting my TRS tags for CA yet. Is someone creating those or do we make our own? Let's unify this bitch up!

Tawok likes this.
  3. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

Pretty sure you just make your own.

WAR_PIG likes this.
  4. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I haven't did that with my name on there, plus we are doing the co-op tonight most likely. I've also want tags when I know we can war and right now, tags for me feels silly. But by all means. Rep that shit.

WAR_PIG likes this.
  5. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG iDub Scrub

Where is everyone? No takers tonight?

6. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

We're about to do some co-op in a minute here, what are y'all up to?

7. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

I got butt raped by requerying orbital mesh all night. Great fun.

8. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

PSA to avoid the ReQuerying:

Log out XLink after finishing by right clicking the icon in the system tray and select "exit". This prevents your account from occasionally being "stuck logged in online" and you having no actual recourse to remedy. You need to have someone do it for you (Dom) or have to make a new XLink handle and wait for your previous to be kicked out manually.

Otherwise you might just find yourself fucking with every setting imaginable for no good reason.
    Capture.JPG

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  9. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG iDub Scrub

And this may sound crazy but I have like 4 or 5 profiles that are variations of my gamer name WAR_PIG on xlink. So when one... or two are giving me fits and requerry, I just login using another profile and bam! No issues. This has worked well over the past week as I was having same issues. I also make sure I quit all the way out of xlink now after playing.

SkiMask likes this.
  10. Ditch

Ditch Navy SEAL

SkiMask likes this.
  11. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG iDub Scrub

I'll be on late tonight.

I have a question for you all. I'm finding it frustrating when I get on and see like 41+ people on Xliink but only one full room 8V8. WTF gives? This hasn't just happened once. It's quite often. I see a ton on xlink but only a few actually in game. Why does this happen. I have been playing for a few weeks now and the most rooms I see up is 2 at any given time.

I also like playing with people that talk and call shit out. Many rooms I join there's not a peep from anyone. I really want to get hooked up with you guys and time my gaming when you all are on as I know you guys play this way too.

SkiMask and Tawok like this.
  12. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

We gotta get you on the Discord man. Most of our callouts and planning happens on there.

As for seeing 41+ on XLINK and only seeing two room: people sit in the lobby and don't play. I've noticed that a lot, dudes will sit in there to stack the numbers and/or wait for it to start poppin. I've done it a few times.

Add me on Discord, I'm Tawok#5795. We'll get you into the fold.

WAR_PIG likes this.
  13. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Oh dude if I could only use fucking software. What beautiful memeage material. Imagine them dogs being little pictures of SOCOM villains instead. Sony, Tom, SOCOM 4, Expuriance dude, Cockwand, etc. being shot out. Classic.
    They are $12 bucks, I totally feel you. Even with Discord I do both, if I am not rolling with TRS, always mic'n it. Gots to.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  14. eVo7

eVo7 Butterstick

Will look for the CA today after work. Hoping it wasn't in the box of old video games that I cannot find after I moved.

Tawok likes this.
  15. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG iDub Scrub

I'll be on tonight. Please let me know if there is room or if you guys are doing that coop again? Or is it going to be a general night? I have discord now. Let me know. I should be on by 10pm EST.

16. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

We'll either start off the night with a few missions of coop or end the night with a few missions of coop. But CA mp otherwise.

WAR_PIG and SkiMask like this.
  17. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Coop CA Wednesdays, and while we do that there should be at least 20 chillin there for MP. We'll getcha buddy once we switch over to MP, but might be late. I personally have been trying to limit my gaming to 1am on work nights when I leave the house by 5:30am. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some huge, wet, sopping vagina, but I have broken that rule like half a dozen times in the last two weeks and its starting to erode my sense of reality.

WAR_PIG likes this.
  18. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG iDub Scrub

Last night was fun as hell. Those are the times I am looking for. Cutting up and joking around and just having fun. Being the best 3 and 7 killer out there I'm never looking for epic rounds but more fun and camaraderie. Thank you fellow Socomer's and much love!

I hope we get someone older than me on though.. LOL I don't like being the old fart of the bunch. haha!

Jester's dead and SkiMask like this.
  19. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Shhh you save them golden nuggets for those that come out for the live bants! No need to worry, we've seen older. I too, thought it a great little shit show and one that DEFINITELY sounded like the old times. We had 4 generations in there.

I'm glad folks are using mics as that is what is SOCOM. Early on I believe we had 7 on my side using the in-game ones? You also now know that not only do some of us use the damn mics in-game, but we also wear another for the sake of providing the best experience to those watching. It isn't easy each ear rocking a different feed and two mics with independent mutes.

All for the sake of SOCOM though. I'm determined to incorporate the in-game potting of chatter eventually. It's really a no brainer just requires execution, supplies and a desire. If Superman doesn't come through with a schematic, drawing, wall o text, or video, I will just figure it out on my own.

20. Jester's dead

Jester's dead 203 Spammer

I'm close dude, but just over 40. Glad to hear I'm not the oldest :) Still an old fart nonetheless

WAR_PIG and SkiMask like this.