CA Wednesdays, S2 Fridays

Discussion in 'Community Nights, Clan Battles & Tourneys' started by Tawok, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Jester's dead

Jester's dead Green Up

Tawok needs to cut up part of the end of that finger speed twitch video. I laughed so hard I almost pissed myself. Especially making fun of the xlink chat when using I-dubs. It's so spot on and had me rolling.

I've seen them bitch about almost every gun, but the silenced and ak's. Yet they are the best wall sliding 9 grenade throwing experts in the world.
    Which seems more unfair, and not what the game was intended to be.

http://www.twitch.tv/jptawok/v/121519072?sr=a&t=7380s

Watch from 2:03:00 to 2:07:00 lmao
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
    Tawok and SkiMask like this.
  2. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Ok so who's coming out tonight? Since Swill is out of the Country (Lulz) we are doing a Community Night with a MP Combined Assault theme, TONIGHT!

Come on out and play your favorite iteration of SOCOM and hopefully we can get enough players to make our own "Snipe no cross" or "Convoy" or even "Control Points" I been hankering for them CPs for sure. Siphon anyone?

Anyways, see you in there.
    Jester's dead, Tawok and WAR_PIG like this.
  3. Tawok

Tawok A Spicy Sausage

I think I'll put that new "nerd rage" voice prototyping at the end of my next SOCOM 2 video as a little easter egg for yall. They were so fucking rustled, lmao

HAIL MURRAY

SKYMASK
    Jester's dead, WAR_PIG and SkiMask like this.
  4. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Fucking asshole.

Hoping "Kool-Aid Man" heard that part in the podcast. If not, someone get the man the link. Fucking Skymask in 2017?

Like trying to get someone to say "Wash" instead of "Warsh" or "Milk" instead of "Melk" OR getting Tawok to spell it with two uppercase.

Good luck, TaWook!

-SkyMask
    [​IMG]
  5. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Butterstick

You guys are killing me over here... haha!

I'll be on around 10:30pm or so....

Maps I would love to see:

Retaliation - Night - Demo

Boot Camp - Day - Demo

Aftershock - Night - Checkpoint

Siphon - Night - Supression

Blackwoods - Day - Checkpoint *****

Blood Lake - Night - Demo *****

Guidance - Night - Demo *****

***** = favorites and unique IE: bet you never played the last two like that! :)
    SkiMask likes this.
  6. Jester's dead

Jester's dead Green Up

Please keep up with that nerd rage voice. I love it!
    WAR_PIG and SkiMask like this.
  7. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Ew, Blackwoods? God I sucked SO hard on that map.

I can't wait to play it!
    WAR_PIG likes this.
  8. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Butterstick

I was amazed at that map when it first came out. I felt like I was really in the woods. haha!

Blood Lake at night as a demo is a obscure unplayed map that is kick ass! A lot of fun.
    SkiMask likes this.
  9. Jester's dead

Jester's dead Green Up

Damn you guys are killing me. I want to play so bad. I have the map packs and all, but promised my lady we would do a valentine's tonight since I worked last night. Only been on CA once and I sucked so bad. Haha
  10. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Dude, we got you. If your lady is anything like mine, you'll be able to "deliver the goods" and put her to bed early without so much as a peep. Worst case, you cloak your shit and just after "lights out" you make the move to the other room and connect with us once the snoring begins.

We'll be up till at least closing time for all you bar flies. Drink em up and catch an uber home to watch or play.
    No doubt that map looked fresh af on that system, but I was just SO terrible at it. I was always screwing around trying to hide and shit that dudes used to just roll over me. I do miss that log/river antics as well as all the spawn fuckery with that map. I'm REAL excited to play Combined Assault tonight with my TRS brethren.

Green up!
  11. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Butterstick

Last night was fun as hell as usual with you guys. I just watched the footage of last night on your Twitch show Tawok and laughed my ass off again at my desk here at work. Thank you for capturing the rare, clutch moment of Piglet's round. hahaha! That shit was funny as hell. Quote of the night has to be... "I want the claymore kill".... haha!

Thanks again everyone for letting me be a part of this circle of Socomers.

#socomislove
    Tawok, MR.BLONDE and SkiMask like this.
  12. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Guy has some serious patience to clean up the XLink trash with them clays. Pig was a BOSS last night regularly on the top of the scoreboard and getting them kills in all the different ways. You actually made a couple abort, but I withheld that as I didn't want it to go to your head. Looking forward to the next one, that's for sure.

Let's try and get a hundo between both games by summer.
    WAR_PIG likes this.
  13. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Butterstick

Bringing it tonight! I will be on around 11pm till whenever. I will bring all my pmns and claymores. LOL

TRS! #socomislife #socomlove
    Animal-_- and Tawok like this.
  14. rev

rev picard is lord

I'll be on tonight, been playing the past few.
    MR.BLONDE likes this.
  15. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE Assistant Trailer Park Supervisor

Ski was telling me you were fucking people up and airjuggling kids like it was Tekken 3 out there today, I better see some of that tonight. You might need to be our ringer if we finally figure out whose purse we all put our balls into and do a war.
  16. rev

rev picard is lord

What time is it starting tonight?
  17. MR.BLONDE

We try to aim for 10 PM CST each Friday night, but take into consideration delays in the household, troubleshooting if xLink is being finnicky, and some other hurdles that come up now and then. I'll be in the Discord on the dot at 10 though. Are you connected to our server on there?
  18. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Butterstick

Good shit last night guys. It was awesome playing with Rev, Animal and the other big wigs here. haha! I don't think I played with some of you guys since Confrontation days community night. A lot of fun as always. Hope we can keep this up. It's a nice escape from the day to day.

Hail Murray!!!!!!!!!!

#socomlove
    tbird likes this.
  19. tbird

tbird Green Up

What discord?
  20. MR.BLONDE

The super secret one. The first step of authentication to be allowed in is to helicopter one's member on webcam, although, since I could understand you maybe being hesitant, I may consider allowing you to headbang instead.