CA Wednesdays, S2 Fridays

Discussion in 'SOCOM Community Nights' started by Tawok, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Hastan

Hastan Butterstick

CA happening today guys ? :D

Swill likes this.
  2. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE HIM

While I'm sure some will get on for CA multiplayer, four of us will, if all goes right, be concluding our playthrough of the co-op missions tonight. If there's time afterwards, I think some MP will happen too.

3. Swill

Swill Killjoy

I'll be on tonight for CA Co-Op. I'm also down to play some multiplayer afterwards. I don't have to be up early tomorrow morning, so I can go as late as I want tonight.

4. Hastan

Hastan Butterstick

Awesome well if anyone wants to make a group with me for missiond I would love to play them again! Dont hesitate to message me.

5. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

I'll be on 10:30 doing mp. Hope to see you guys after coop.

6. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

Map Request for Wednesday 3/1/17:

Guidance - Demo - Night

Abandoned - Extraction - Day

Last Bastion - Breach - Night

Tidal Fury - Demo - Night

Aftershock - Demo - Night

Storm Front - Demo - Day

Blackwoods - Demo - Day

Fishhook - Breach - Night

Blood Lake - Demo - Night

That is my map request... any or all of these I think would be interesting and a change up to what we are used to. I forgot Fishhook was one of the map packs! We need to do that at night as a breach. Opinions and critiques are welcome. haha!

Tawok likes this.
  7. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

You make the lobby dude, and we'll play the maps. I think we only have one coop mission left to burn through tonight, then we'll jump on MP.

WAR_PIG likes this.
  8. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

Cool, I was thinking the same thing. I'll make it and see how many are on in other rooms and get them to jump over. See you guys around 1130-ish...

Tawok likes this.
  9. Hastan

Hastan Butterstick

I will be there for sure ! By the way, I'd love to get a group for CA coop missions. Haven't done them in ages and I would be 100% up to do them. Send me a message in private and we can always set-up a steam group or whatever and if all 4 are there we could play some missions!

10. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

SkiMask likes this.
  11. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Map selection since tonight is Combined Assault MP night?

I would like to play Blood lake night demo again, if possible. Last Bastion Breach is seriously tied for my #1 MOAT and I have yet to play it in the last decade. Maybe that obtainable, tonight?

WAR_PIG likes this.
  12. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

We should start a google spreadsheet of all the maps so we can start checking them off. I know there are still at least 5-10 maps on CA I've NEVER PLAYED. I want deep sets son. DEEP SETS.

Animal-_-, SkiMask and WAR_PIG like this.
  13. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

With the exception of Abaddon I would like to see if we can work in a couple of those maps I posted last week as we didn't really get a chance to play any. But here's the trick I think to getting the rest of Xlink to stay. We need to put the regular smalls that they all play constantly in every map or so, so we can suck them in and keep them interested. OR... we could have Animal, Rev, Precision and all the other OGs come and play with us! LOL Just saying.

Tawok likes this.
  14. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

I'll show up tonight.

WAR_PIG likes this.
  15. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

@Tawok Ain't he cute? @WAR_PIG you're totally right btw. It's been our formula for quite some time. Reel em in and set that hook! Or in our case, just scoop em up as we motor on through!
    [​IMG]

WAR_PIG and Tawok like this.
  16. Swill

Swill Killjoy

Fault. That's all I want. Fault.

17. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE HIM

More like Sault. Fucking hallway map, I bet you like Metro, too.

SkiMask likes this.
  18. Swill

Swill Killjoy

Fault is goddamn beautiful. Tight space, small map. Quick kills, hard to camp. It's an S2 map on S3, essentially.

19. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

CA Tonight boyos...

My only two maps I will request is Last (S)Bastion - Breach - Night and Storm Front - Daytime - Demo.

Look forward to seeing you all. @rev @Animal-_- @PRE_-CISION-_ and all you other OGs!

Tawok likes this.
  20. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

How I feel a lot of times... and I've played longer than many here... hahaha!

[​IMG]

SkiMask likes this.