CA Wednesdays, S2 Fridays

Discussion in 'Community Nights, Clan Battles & Tourneys' started by Tawok, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

I want Devil's Road - snipe no cross.

Let's make it a good night fellas. Ya boy SprayWok will be there with bells on.

WAR_PIG likes this.
  2. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

Alright boys I'm logging on.

3. Hastan

Hastan Butterstick

Alright boys , who's up for some CA tonight ?? Any map suggestions? 8-9PM EST we could kick things off !

WAR_PIG likes this.
  4. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

8 minute rounds of Shadow Falls set with fog, mist and pitch black night. LOL

I would be down for whatever maps as long as we can throw in a couple of the S2 maps with different modes... Like Blood Lake night demo... Blizzard ... etc.

Maybe some breach modes tonight? Seeya all around 11pm EST.

Hastan likes this.
  5. Hastan

Hastan Butterstick

Sounds good to me hehe!! See ya later !!

6. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

#disappointment

7. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

Sorry man, I couldn't find my damn CA disc, been packing and cleaning for the move next week. When I finally found it, you guys were off for the night. Tomorrow??

MR.BLONDE likes this.
  8. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

It's cool man, was bummed at the turnout and then Blonde was ignoring me with no mic so I just hopped off. #sad

I didn't know you were in the middle of a move. Hope it's a good positive one for you and your flock. Lol. Friday is a maybe for me.

9. Hastan

Hastan Butterstick

I should be there tonight. We could get some discord action going like last Friday !

Tawok likes this.
  10. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

Hell yes!

11. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

I should be on around 11pm EST.

12. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

Hopping on in a few. Hope we can get a good showing tonight. CA guys!!!!!! Let's go.

13. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

I give up. SMH #frustration

I thought we had more here interested in CA along with SII. I guess I was wrong.

14. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

Honestly might be the night dude. We've been talking about swapping Wednesday for Saturday possibly. It also didn't help that my Hauppauge shit the bed and I couldn't get it working until an hour after y'all called it. If I could've gotten up and live, Swill would've jumped back in and we could've sweet talked Plierr for at least a 3v3.

15. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

You are wrong, the numbers have shown this. It's really gonna be that core group for the most part. There is like a whole room of them after work most nights and you know this. My man Polish plays almost every day same with Chevy and some of the others. They don't bother with TRS.

If you wanna gather support, you're gonna have to create something and light a fire homie.

Welcome to May 2016.
    [​IMG]
    Literally took like 8+ MONTHS to get 4, count them 4 TRS MEMBERS ONLINE AT THE SAME TIME consistently for the multiplayer, dude. AND actually it was really only 3 of us on SOCOM II that night cause one tard couldn't be bothered to wear a tag and when they did, they used parens and not brackets, lol.

#Preaching2Choir #QueefLatifahâ„¢
    [​IMG]

16. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

I understand the need to live stream but really... we could have just played the game. I think there is too much focus on live streaming and we are forgetting about the game we enjoy. Just annoying when I made the commitment to show up on the nights we all agreed on and then no one show and Swill couldn't even be bothered to turn on his mic. This is two weeks in a row. :/

17. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

Not sure what you are saying I'm wrong about. I was talking about having TRS members show up and play CA. I don't know the peeps you are referring to but I was wanting a TRS room or at least enough members to show and play in a public room. That is all. My fire lighting days are minimal and is WHY I came here. To find like minded Socom peeps that don't cheat. Something is already created here... I thought. Any ways, it's all good. I'll catch you guys at some point.

18. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

XLink Regulars that play CA daily.
    Yep, that's the goal. Always has been. Me personally? My goal is to always play in a full room with
    Sorry dude, I feel you. I REALLY DO. I'll stop by tomorrow night if you promise to laugh. It's not much, but it's me?
    I disagree. Guys like you reinvigorate. You pump up and inflate. You solid. Keep showing up and you're gonna have to find that fire within and make it contagious like yawning.
    [​IMG]
    Don't go getting all "burned out" and shit WAR_PIG. Some dumb Polack I heard about once had that same issue and I heard he plays snowboarding games by himself now. You better than him.

Just gotta be patient with these assholes and tickle them ballbags from time to time.:eek:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    Tawok and WAR_PIG like this.
  19. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Speaking of fire tickling, ballbags, XLink Regulars and John McClane;
    Yippee-ki-yay, Motherfucker!
    [​IMG]
    123.JPG
    See? Sometimes you just have to reach out. Couple thousand people there who love SOCOM too. Now FB wants to shut me down cause I ain't giving it a phone number? So dumb. But yeah, reach out and talk SOCOM and build a bridge.

Like I said before, SOCOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY so again;
    [​IMG]

Tawok likes this.
  20. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

Tickle the ball bags, I'm back in the saddle. CA tonight, it will be streamed, and the boys are showing up. G^

SkiMask likes this.