CA Wednesdays, S2 Fridays

Discussion in 'Community Nights, Clan Battles & Tourneys' started by Tawok, Dec 28, 2016.

1. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

Had fun boyos... Good games last night. I'll try and make it for Friday night madness. Maybe we can see Karim actually play like he was supposed to last night. haha!

Tawok likes this.
  2. Tawok

Tawok has left the building

@MR.BLONDE was still shitting his huggies. Also, here's the shot where I was shooting into the fog and somehow killed a guy.
    https://clips.twitch.tv/BoxyCleanHamAMPEnergyCherry

WAR_PIG likes this.
  3. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

I'd like to thank Tawok and his awesome camera work. #sarcasm

The way you switched to your dead body on my one clutch play that put us ahead on Aftershock was just awesome! *applause*

LOL :D

Tawok likes this.
  4. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

Are we thinking CA or S2 tonight? I am going to try and get my internet working and get on with you all but we'll see. Just checking in what you all were thinking for tonight. Let me know...

5. Tawok

Let's do either only SOCOM 3 maps or only CA maps on CA tonight.

WAR_PIG likes this.
  6. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Can't wait to see what ya'll come up with!

7. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

Okay, I'm connected!!!!!!!! For now. It is spotty still. Hopefully I'll be ready by 1030pm EST.

As for tonight... here are my map suggestions. I like the idea of S3 maps only for tonight. Probably will need to keep these as smalls or no one from the community will come into our room. LOL

Citadel - Supression - Sm - Night

Tidal Fury - Demo - Sm - Daytime

Boneyard - Supression - Sm - Night

Blackwoods - Demo - Sm - Daytime

Killing Fields - Demo - Sm - Daytime

Crucible - Demo - Sm - Night

Those are my choices from the most excellent map designer. haha!

8. Tawok

Gonna start putting the room together now.

WAR_PIG likes this.
  9. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

Thanks for trying last night. Not sure what's going on with our community anymore. Hopefully we get a better showing on Friday.

Tawok likes this.
  10. Tawok

Thanks man. After the last month, I'm leaning towards cancelling Wednesdays.

WAR_PIG likes this.
  11. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

Yeah, I've wasted enough nights waiting for peeps to no avail. I think that's probably where we are headed. Shame man. I don't understand where people are that are invested in this site and the game??? Rev, Animal, Dom, all the others that used to play Con. We saw them one night on S2 and that was it. Kind of lame.

12. Swill

Swill Ninja SEAL

I got a new internet box yesterday, and over the past 24 hours, my internet has been nearly completely shot. It's constantly in and out, with long periods of it being out. Last night, I simply didn't have internet, so that's why I was unavailable.

The problem with Wednesdays is that people hate CA. Their boner for SOCOM 2 is so biasedly large that they can't bring themselves to try and enjoy another SOCOM game, so they avoid it altogether. I think Wednesday nights will work fine, but we can't try to do our own room with only TRS people. We're simply just not going to get the numbers. If we're going to play CA on Wednesdays, it has to be in a public room with X-Link people.

WAR_PIG and WESTC0AST like this.
  13. WESTC0AST

WESTC0AST Butterstick

I've been on Xlink for a few years now. My original intention was to play s2. It was bad but I thought that was the best it would be considering. I quickly noticed that people were playing CA. So I said why not. I jumped in and all I can say is WOW!!. Why does s2 not work like CA on xlink.its night and day. I still try to play S2 every now and then but quickly get back to CA whenever the people start to get on. Usually M-Fri at about 5pm pacific.
    I told all the CA regulars about TRS CA Wednesday and they've been ready and willing ever since. Last night we were ready to follow to a new room but TRS just bounced. We had a full room. The [BIG] clan was looking forward to it all week.
    I think Ca Wednesday is working.

WAR_PIG and MR.BLONDE like this.
  14. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE Assistant Trailer Park Supervisor

Yeah, I apologize for my absence last night. I only just got home at about 11 EST, and I elected to sleep early for a job interview I had today pretty at noon. Went pretty well, too. Anyways, I anticipate that I'll be there for the festivities tomorrow on S2, and hopefully get back on track for CA as well next week.

WAR_PIG likes this.
  15. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

Yeah we had a good time last week I thought. I wasn't really speaking about you two specifically but some of the others. That BIG clan wants to do big maps too which I know a few here were interested in also. I encouraged them to get over here and post so we could maybe get tighter on room and maps and whatnot. I believe in Wed still too so I hope we can keep it going. I just want to see more peeps like we had on S2 that one night. It was hella fun.

@WESTCOAST
    I have fun playing with all most all the time. Tell those guys we will be stronger showing next week man. And jump on S2 tomorrow night.

16. theedeathnote

theedeathnote Green Up

Hello all. All right war pig im here :) After talking with your players last week and others this what we came up with. Boot Camp, Siphon, Prowler, from CA Citadel, Crucible, Tidal Fury, Blackwoods, Harvester from socom3 all demo and Harvester, Crucible, Devil's Road, Killing Fields socom 3 convoy maps. This makes for a full 12 map play list. Set it up 2 demos then 1 convoy switching sides every 2 maps. Probly wont get throw them all so just pick up were we left off the next week and pull and add maps to keep it fresh. Your thoughts all?

WAR_PIG likes this.
  17. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

Sounds like an epic night on CA! I will do what I can to get peeps to show. WE have some that aren't big on CA and some luke warm to it. So we'll see. I think we can at least get 6 to show up and do this. Thanks for coming over and joining the site! If you can get your other guys over here we talk everything Socom over here so it's a good place. We are all on S2 tonight so come join the fun tonight.

18. PAUL-AWOL-

PAUL-AWOL- Desert Glory

Should add a day or two to this for the weekend gamers such as myself. Something like Socom 2 Friday and Socom CA Saturday for those who work and have to get up early during the week.. In order for me to play with you guys I have to miss out on some much needed beauty sleep.

SkiMask, CoolDawg and WAR_PIG like this.
  19. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

[​IMG]
    Pretty sure we can do something about that.

20. iKarimster

iKarimster Green Up

Here's a GameBattles commercial. Only the best played on GameBattles.

PS: Sorry if this is the wrong section to post it in; wasn't sure where to post this lol

Last edited: May 15, 2017
    Drum, SkiMask and WAR_PIG like this.