Call Of Duty WW 2

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Murphdawg1, Apr 21, 2017.

?

Are you excited COD is going back to WW II

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  3. Need to see more

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Murphdawg1

Murphdawg1 Requiem

[​IMG]

As the title suggests the franchise is going back to the World War II era with an official reveal set for the 26th. Does this make anyone interested in the franchise again? I remember the COD games on PS2 having some good campaigns so if anything I might get this one. Hopefully the multiplayer doesn't have all the goofiness COD multiplayer has been known for recently.

2. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

Interested? Not yet. They have quite a long way to go from where they are now before they get me to consider dropping money on another game in this franchise. In addition to reverting to a more simplified, gunplay oriented MP, they definitely need to do something about the laughable 6-hour, linear SP campaigns that seem almost like they're tacked on as an afterthought.

3. xCaZx-

xCaZx- Socom Refugee

It's still COD. I would need to see more before I would say I am interested in anything they have to offer.

That said, I believe it will be a move in the right direction, this jumping off walls and jetpack shit is wack.

4. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

there was no "i could care less about cod" option so i voted no

SkiMask likes this.
  5. goNASTYgo

goNASTYgo Hot Dog!

i'd be more interested in a 3rd person COD. not just a mode from MW2.

6. HTK

HTK nos·tal·gia

7. everythingred

everythingred I once had fish tacos when I was drunk

Yay same old game engine

8. NumbLeg

NumbLeg Devil's Road

I haven't played COD since Black Ops where you could disable aim assist, I want to say that's where I first truly discovered about aim assist and ever since then I have been hating aim assist and would only buy games that had the option to disable it so I quit buying and playing COD after Black Ops and started playing Battlefield 3 where you could disable aim assist, it's the first thing I did in BF3. I played BFBC2 and I wanted to say that's where I first discovered about aim assist but I don't think it was.

My mom got me MW3 and it sat on my shelf in plastic and then she bought me COD Ghost and I should have told her right then that I don't play COD anymore but I told her later on that I don't play COD anymore so she would quit buying it for me as a gift and yeah I tossed it on my shelf on top of MW3 still wrapped in plastic and they sat there unopened forever until they eventually both got opened out of boredom after I tried to sell them on craigslist.