Charging $$$ for custom patch?

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by eVo7, Oct 6, 2017.

1. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

This. I stopping reading his post when he Called people shady because of HE Nades “falling on heads” but was the same one who released no fog options on socom.

2. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Whoa, whoa. Lets not throw the baby out with the bath water. This "No Fog" setting could be a nice option to have on certain maps as long as all the participants are aware its happening. Like for example, just to pick a random map off the top of my head, lets say, uhhhh,.....I dont know, maybe, uhhhh Nightstalker?

I dont see anything wrong with having no fog on that particular map that I just randomly mentioned for no specific reason. I think the gameplay on, uhhh Nightstalker could be greatly improved with no fog and I support having that option. In fact, the more I think about it I think no fog should be the default setting on uhhh, what map did I say? Oh yea, Nightstalker.

I just dont think we should all be so quick to judge. Maybe you could get yourself and 7 other guys to come in a room with us and test out Nightstalker with no fog? We could set up a time and stream it. Just to test it out. Whaddaya say?

eVo7 and Swill like this.
  3. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

i can see those GL rounds perfectly flying through the sky with no fog lol

4. MACK IS GOD

Im not sure M79s are even available on Nightstalker, are they?

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz, eVo7 and Swill like this.
  5. Swill

Swill Killjoy

Lol, they're actors, Mack. Hell's Kitchen and all that shit is a show. They act that way on TV because that's their entertainment value and purpose, but you better fucking believe they don't act that way in their own restaurants. As expensive as their food is, their rich customers wouldn't take that kind of shit from them.

6. 1UP

1UP The BETTER Socom on PC Guy

That would never happen. No one would ever use that gun.

7. MACK IS GOD

Theres dozens of other examples of shit like this with other top chefs and their restaurants. The same holds true in other fields which is why I gave other examples. If one of the top Neurosurgeons in the world had a patient that was a complete cunt and gave them lip they would absolutely tell them to fuck off and find another surgeon and wouldnt miss a beat in patients that were lining up for their services.

If a high profile criminal defense attorney had a client that was shitting on them they could easily tell them to fuck off and get another lawyer and not lose a single client or potential client as a result.

The same holds true for any person at the top of their field. When you are at the top of your profession you have more people who want your services than you can accommodate, so the business model of "The customer is always right" doesnt apply. Those individuals arent competing for customers, the customers are competing for them.

Im not saying that "The customer is always right" doesnt apply to the girl working the counter at Arby's, it absolutely does, but it doesnt apply to people and businesses at the top of their field.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  8. Swill

Swill Killjoy

We're not talking about someone at the top of their field. That's not what Brad is. He doesn't have that luxury. Thus, my original point stands lol.

9. MACK IS GOD

Is that true though? As far as Socom 2 patchers go hes at least top 5 in the world.

10. 1UP

Top -1

11. Swill

Swill Killjoy

"I may not have been the best manager in the country, but I was certainly in the Top 1."

-Brian Clough

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  12. MACK IS GOD

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."

-George Best

"If I had to choose between dribbling past 5 players and scoring from 40 yards at Anfield or shagging Miss World, it'd be a hard choice.

Thankfully I've done both."

-George Best

"Oye, tiene alguien más el coque?"

-Diego Maradona

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and Swill like this.
  13. 1UP

That's a negative though, we aren't doing absolute values here bruh

Swill likes this.
  14. MACK IS GOD

Youre the one who started with the negatives, man.

You ranked him as the top -1. Which I dont even see how thats possible because if hes the -1, and we are in fact, using the negative table, that means there would have to be somebody ranked at 0. And we havent even assigned a value to 0 in regards to our ranking system.

We dont even know if our ranking system can or cant be hacked. Until we get our ranking system patched I dont think we should rank any more patchers.

15. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

You of all people quoting two of the greatest soccer players ever to lace up the boots? I am both surprised and impressed by whatever epiphany you had that helped you realize the greatness of soccer above every other sport on earth.

Bravo, good Sir Knight...Bra-Vo

16. MACK IS GOD

Whoa....pump the brakes there, buddy.

I was quoting two of the greatest degenerate drug addicts ever. The fact that they were considered great at running around a field and falling down occasionally while grabbing their shins and feigning injury for 90 minutes is just coincidence.

17. brad2192

brad2192 The SOCOM on PC Guy

Wow, this thread went of the rails. Anyway, @eVo7 and @hexum you two and a few others disagreed with no fog. Everyone else thought it was a good idea to speed up the engine a bit. Initially, I respectfully disagreed. Also, you tried to prove it an advantage using another emulator setup other than the way I had the emulator set up. It was disproved in my video that the no fog in my setup does not pass the fog range in regular console range. And @Swill , I really do like what you have to say and I do agree and respect it. I'm just not that person. You're right and your request is very reasonable, that's just not where I am at at this point. I'm looking to help out people, and I've always lived by the rule if people want to pay attention to drama they're not the people I want to associate with anyways. If people find my stuff useful and want to use it, go for it. But, if they want to hop on the hate train for half-quotes and bullshit they can do that too. All the same to me.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  18. eVo7

eVo7 Vicious Provacateur

I'm pretty sure after @Harry62 proved you wrong you disappeared from this website until about now.

19. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

I challenge you to YouTube George Best and Maradona highlights and tell me they doesn't blow your mind. I'd also include Zinedine Zidane as well.

The only knock I give Maradona was that he was the Kobe Bryant of soccer. He NEVER passed, and was the ultimate ballhog. Granted, when you are that damn good, I can understand why...

Swill and MACK IS GOD like this.
  20. brad2192

brad2192 The SOCOM on PC Guy

Nope, look back. You guys kept quiet after I used my emulator settings that are preset in the release. But, either way doesn't matter. Shit isn't gonna change no matter how much you bitch and moan about me. Let me ask you, what else do you do on these forums other than talk shit behind a keyboard? Got any releases or tutorials? Just curious.