Charging $$$ for custom patch?

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by eVo7, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Harry62

Harry62 hacker

The video is pixelated so it'd hard to make a comparison but take a look at the video vs this image:

Video:

Image:
    [​IMG]

This no fog code does not render the map properly. If you move to any other part of the map you can see different areas light up unnaturally due to the no fog code. The max fog draw distance is different depending on the player camera(3rd person, first person, scoped). You would need a function to determine the map draw distance. This is the issue everyone had with it plus it wasn't limited to patch games and could be used in regular games.

2. brad2192

brad2192 The SOCOM on PC Guy

Okay, but the console fog distance is equal to the presets in the emulator with no fog. So, while using the emulator there is no advantage. If anything the only advantages are if two people playing on the emulator and one is not using that little patch made.

3. eVo7

eVo7 Hillary Clinton's I.T. Guy

@brad2192 owned. Bye.

brad2192 likes this.
  4. Harry62

Harry62 hacker

I'm not sure what you're trying to say however I've uploaded a few more images:

Link: https://imgur.com/a/6DsNq

First and second images show fog on and off. Without the fog players can be spotted easily. Third image shows the middle of the map with no fog. No matter how you look at it it gives the no fog player an advantage.

Swill and eVo7 like this.
  5. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Can we at least all agree that playing with no fog on Nightstalker would be perfectly fine, right?

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and Swill like this.
  6. xCaZx-

xCaZx- Socom Refugee

OMG WE GET IT...you want to shoot your spud launcher across the map..real men don't need no fog patches to ruin other peoples day/night.

7. MACK IS GOD

Look, I'm not as young as I used to be. Ive lost a step and I dont see as well as I used to. Im just trying to explore my options, thats all. It has nothing to do with being able to see the other team from across the map and shoot M79s at them.

Frankly, I'm hurt you would even suggest that.

8. eVo7

And once again, Brad gets owned and disappears. We'll see him in another few months with his next project he tried to release.

9. brad2192

brad2192 The SOCOM on PC Guy

What are you 12? Owned? That's still a thing you say? I don't have anything to say to @Harry62 because I had already explained that my emulator settings are different than his. He has always been respectful and polite, and I feel I need not push his buttons. Should probably learn from that, if anything I feel like me and harry have more differentiating opinions together than anyone else, yet we've never had to go through the kindergarten spat that you can't do without. I'd even go as far to say he's a bigger man than me, he at least knows when he should walk away to let little turds like you pms through your keyboard.

Let's see you do something other than talking for once lol, I challenge you to come up with one idea that could help the community. Because you're just cancer, you're like old lady at a bingo haul with that gossip bullshit. I love that I got people like you though, good or bad you keep people talking about what I do.

10. 1UP

1UP The BETTER Socom on PC Guy

No one here thought it was a good idea. I am also willing to bet anyone that isn't a cheater would agree that it was a bad idea.

Actually you didn't disprove shit. I posted proof that showed the complete opposite of your claims with the same codes and then harry came in with a true no fog.

less we forget

[​IMG]

Emulator settings won't magically make the outcome different

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    Swill and eVo7 like this.
  11. xCaZx-

xCaZx- Socom Refugee

So dizee had codes on S1...cool. That sounds like the kind of guy I would want to play some Socom with.

dizee likes this.
  12. MACK IS GOD

I thought it was a good idea. At least on certain maps that are just bogged down with fog like Nightstalker.

@dizee is actually a lot of fun to play with. He made some transgressions when he was younger, but he didnt do anything. Hes a good boy. Hes just turning his life around. Hes an aspiring streamer and going back to school.

eVo7 and dizee like this.
  13. 1UP

1UP The BETTER Socom on PC Guy

What does having codes for a game that can't be played anymore have anything to do with this thread?

eVo7 and dizee like this.
  14. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

did i make you cry on s1? poor baby

15. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

[​IMG]

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  16. eVo7

How about you 1v1 me on Nightstalker, you can have Seals.

17. xCaZx-

xCaZx- Socom Refugee

Using Codes to cheat on a multiplayer video game says a lot about a person. Basically..it says their a piece of shit. I don't care if it was yesterday or 15 years ago.

That goes for anyone who cheats on any video game past or present (with the exception of offline/single player games).

As for this thread? It doesn't have much to do with this thread. It was just an observation.

MADDENKING1980 and S_L_I_C_K like this.
  18. MACK IS GOD

Hes just turning his life around. Hes a loving father of 5 kids who goes to church every Sunday. Hes never been in trouble before. Hes a good boy.

xCaZx- and dizee like this.
  19. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

go start a thread about it then. why you randomly decided to cry about me cheating 15 years ago in this thread is funny but incredibly bizarre. personally i think people who randomly capitalize letters in their names are pieces of shit.

20. xCaZx-

xCaZx- Socom Refugee

Personally, I think people who never use capitalized letters are pieces of shit. BOOM *mic drop*.

Edit: Dude, you gotta stop catching them feels. Do I think you are a piece of shit for cheating on a video game? Yeah

Should you care? no, not at all.

End discussion.