Clans and Memories

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by Tawok, Sep 18, 2016.

1. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

The players on Gamebattles were vastly superior to the players on Socomarena. Only the best played on Gamebattles.

2. ANGEL0ksa

ANGEL0ksa Green Up

[RPG] We are terrorists, We are brothers

3. EmperorDirty

EmperorDirty Green Up

Pickles you mf how the hell could you forget Dirty.

4. EmperorDirty

EmperorDirty Green Up

And the CT tournament the was done up like risk with 32 clans. Which we won. Or what about E seals that had 3000 clans and we came 6th and got socom paintball gear.

WAR_PIG likes this.
  5. EmperorDirty

EmperorDirty Green Up

Plus the badass signatures we had. You got to admit shadow did an awesome job on those

WAR_PIG likes this.
  6. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

Our clan played in UF tourneys a lot. Man, back in the day it was so cool, eh? Everyone ... or most had a website and forums. LOL so much going on. I was part of [TOU] Tactical Ops Unit and then [SHO] Shadow Ops. Its part of the reason I am here. The nostalgia of it all. Even brought back the old sigs. LOL

7. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I still think if you were to smear a .gif in the middle of your sig like Precision...

Edit: perhaps speed up the 25 kill highlight reel into 10 seconds of godliness? LMAO

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    WAR_PIG likes this.
  8. ChalkLineArtist

ChalkLineArtist Navy SEAL

Holy shit haha what's up man. You're probably one of the handful of names I do remember. Still haven't had as much fun playing games since with tnu. How you been? I still got that backpack that Came with all that shit from e seals somewhere

And I completely forgot about my original sn, mr.pickles lmao wtf

9. Focuzed

Focuzed Navy SEAL

One and only for my entire Socom career. TSF = The Select Few. Myself, TSFAznTuner, JokerKing, Deion21Sanders, and JokerKings cousin I don't remember his screen name.

lt.tuner and WAR_PIG like this.
  10. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

I think I remember you guys. I swear we warred some big maps back in the day. LOL