Community Respect

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by WarMachine_v1, Nov 3, 2010.

1. chiamira

chiamira Quickscoper

Lol wow!

2. xYUCKOx

xYUCKOx Butterstick

Socom 4 is gonna be the GREATEST! game of all time, you'll all see

and every night i sleep i'm gonna sleep with my S4... Naked Baby!

3. Ditch

Ditch Requiem

Something about history.
    And it repeating itself

4. LimehouseBlues

LimehouseBlues Chopsticks

You shut your dirty whore mouth!

K_M_A_R_T likes this.
  5. K_M_A_R_T

K_M_A_R_T Strafe Artist

It's funny to see threads like this from years ago when Socom 4 fell flat on its face

6. Ditch

Ditch Requiem

Well, this looks a hell if a lot more like socom than unsocom 4 ever did..
    Looks grim, but I hope it turns out well and we get it on ps4.
    , yeah, I know. A fantasy
    But a boy can dream can't he..

7. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Desert Glory

Necromorphed!

8. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Amen ya big assholeâ„¢

I do hope in a few years you and the crew don't fuck it all up running outta steam and literally try and kill the place.

And how was SOCOM 4 by the way?
    Just wondering if this was the same Cyanide that I met on the SOCOM.com forums so many moons ago when people weren't ostracized for their SOCOM taste, cannibalized over their SOCOM pet project, silenced because of not locking step to BS ideals? Gotta be that same one I played with and first person I met in-game from the forums.

I also hope in the future that when we meet up for these wonderful community nights currently being hosted, that they don't eventually sour into something worse than what we will eventually disavow and currently what we are playing now-SOCOM Confrontation.

If I could provide you wisdom from the future it would be to keep your hearts and minds open and remain hungry for the day when we get another SOCOM on a future gen console.

And finally, I hope that folks realize XLink and LAN tunneling programs may just be the future and that we should curate it and treat it like a garden and not our landfill of despair and place we go to piss on our beloved franchise, SOCOM. Let us not forget the wonders and beauty of these awesome maps and the modes played on them.

A man can hope, never lose hope.

Edit: Oh and when your long standing members and posters come together and try and propel you into a new age, don't refuse that free help and monetary support with a big fuck you to those who try and offer it because of this very bullshit you tried to thwart. That is all.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017