Confrontation freeze

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by Uncle_Dad, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Uncle_Dad

Uncle_Dad 203 Spammer

fuckin game just froze twice in a row, like back to back. Ive been meaning to ask, whats uo with Con lately? Ive heard turban say hes not gonna risk his ps3 and shit with this game so can anyone fill me in here?? wtf is this ish[hr]
    so no shit. i forgot to mention i got messages from someone in the game, thugstyle_13.

well i was excited to play some fucking crossroads so i didnt look at them.
    signed back on and read the message:

"i am going 2 give 10 seconds to leave, im freezing room"

damn,
    socom monday??

2. VanilaGorila

VanilaGorila iDub Scrub

RE: Confrontation freeze

It's called minimal to no server maintenance. I froze Saturday night after 2 games and never rebooted.

3. UnSeenDeath88

UnSeenDeath88 Butcher Pete

not this crap again just as i get the game

4. BiG-LUCK

BiG-LUCK Butterstick

Yeah I froze saturday night too, but it's actually the first time ever in about 4 saturdays since I been playing. It usually is running pretty smooth on my end.

Before LUKE made the room I was in some warm up respawn and noticed it was buggy as hell then. I guess it depends on how the servers feel like running IDK but no maintenance doesn't help like VG stated.

5. MSR--914

MSR--914 Green Up

I forze every time i tried to join the game last Sunday. It either froze me at the title screen or on the loading screen joing into the game.

6. zAssassino

zAssassino Guest

Bro, its pretty much the only game I play..but its the cheaters freezing the rooms. Mine gets froze like twice a day...I swear my ps3 is gona brake soon..its so frustrating....this one dude has like 5 different names and freezing rooms.

7. MSR--914

MSR--914 Green Up

I was in the TRS room so i doubt it was them lol

8. zAssassino

zAssassino Guest

Ohh Haha my fault man...I thought you were playing in a ranked room. My apologies!

9. MSR--914

MSR--914 Green Up

lol no problem, when i do play in ranked rooms i never really freeze. last time i forze was over 6 months ago because i stay away from U.S West.

10. Swill

Swill Navy SEAL

I haven't frozen in the week or so since I bought the game.

Keeping my fingers crossed.