Critique my new logo (:

Discussion in 'Graphics Portal' started by Sikkamore, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Sikkamore

Sikkamore Claymore Jumper

Haha that's awesome! Being a Canadian I can really respect that connection you and your wife have man. Move to Canada and practically 90% of everyone here are like that with each other, married or not lol

But anyways, yes, I'm a huge fan of hockey. I was practically born with ice skates on my feet (OWIE FOR MY MOM LOL) and played throughout my high school days. Right now with money being so tight I just play in a ball hockey league and in a inline hockey league.

My city is pretty notorious for breeding some good hockey players. Whether it's the players born here or playing here in the juniors. My sister knows Jeff Carter personally as they went to high school together and still talks to him on Facebook. Drew Doughty was born and raised here. Rick Nash, Corey Perry, Patrick Kane, and a whole bunch of other superstars played for the London Knights.

Hockey is literally my religion. People worship God when I worship Gretzky, Yzerman, Lemieux, Messier, and now my most recent God and personal man crush in Datsyuk lol

2. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

Test run here. It's at 9 seconds. Seems to go really fast though. Waiting to add whatever music clip loop you want. Also email me so I can email you back all the files for this....

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEUS0hHAo_E[/video]

3. Sikkamore

It does seem to go pretty fast lol weird but I like it. I emailed you the clip!

4. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

Ok, I know this goes against what usually is an intro, but I want to give you what you want so here is the final output. I put in the song you wanted and added some effect to the text as it comes into screen. I think I might need to do a different output though. It seems to look weird on the resolution. Let me know your thoughts and what type of file you want me to email you?

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/fJWUAAM_LiE[/video]

5. Sikkamore

I LIKE IT! What constitutes a normal intro? Lol I'm curious now!

6. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

I just meant they usually aren't as long as yours or mine. Typically they are around 5 to 8 seconds long. But it's cool. I think it helps yours to be a tad longer. I think it turned out good man. You owe me some shots of Vodka and some hot Russian stripers one day. ;)

7. Sikkamore

Oh yes, vodka and strippers all around!

8. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

Sick tat man. LOL Is this what you're going to do???

[​IMG]

9. Sikkamore

Lol probably something like that but other way around... But she could turn around and give me an option to do her... :D