Destiny 2 Teaser Trailer

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Animal-_-, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

I know there aren't a lot of people here that are into this game but I have to show this anyways. The community and people I've played with on Destiny in the last 2 1/2 years are second only to SOCOM as far as overall gaming experiences in my lifetime. I'm super hyped about this coming out this fall.
    UnSeenDeath88, Drum, Tawok and 3 others like this.
  2. Murphdawg1

Murphdawg1 Night Stalker

The first Destiny game had some killer marketing for the base game and The Taken King expansion with the trailer for each featuring a Led Zeppelin song.
  3. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz I Dream About Jade Marcela

I don't have NEARLY the hours you put into this game, Animal, but I am definitely looking forward to this. Destiny really is a great game. Great story and gameplay. IMO the perfect blend of RPG and shooter. I'm gonna get back into playing the first one again when I get done with Andromeda...

Nathan Fillion being Nathan Fillion...absolutel love it. if he wasn't already Cayde, he would have made a perfect ghost...
  4. HTK

HTK nos·tal·gia

I really liked Destiny when it came out but it quickly became repetitive and competitive PVP wasn't there yet. Also, didn't like the weapon balance in MP. Story was non-existent and content was lackluster.

I've heard good things through DLC's that they have improved so I hope they learned plenty for Destiny 2, I expect to jump back in and hope the above have been improved and please 60fps.
  5. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K Navy SEAL

I am so not looking forward to this game coming out. Destiny was nothing but a carrot on a stick, waste of time, horrible excuse for a game. the tag line for destiny should have been "come do the same thing 9000 times kids!! "
  6. dizee

dizee Night Stalker

wonder if this release will have more than 30 days of content on it.
  7. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

I've gotten almost 3 years and over 1200 hours out of it so I would say chances are good.
    JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and Laziness like this.
  8. Laziness

Laziness Free Pizza

What's your psn?

Definitely hyped for 2, played Destiny 1 on and off for 3 years and love it.

I agree with @HTK about the crucible and I rarely play it. Much rather raid. I don't have a problem with that though there's plenty of games to get my pvp fix.

Can't wait for brand new raids and the different challenges they will bring.
  9. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

Same as on here.
    Laziness likes this.
  10. Laziness

Laziness Free Pizza

Added you, always down to raid hmu bb
  11. dizee

dizee Night Stalker

did they add new raids for destiny 1 or did they just up the light level on old ones? been seeing alot of people playing it again.
  12. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

They brought everything up to current light and added challenge modes for VoG and Crota's End. They made new armor with ornaments (which look awesome), removed the elements from the legendary versions of the primary weapons and made the elemental versions into exotics that drop from doing the challenges. They also changed some of the mechanics a bit and patched some of the more obvious cheese spots.
  13. dizee

dizee Night Stalker

is the vex exotic viable again? loved all the hate mail id get using that gun in pvp
  14. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

It's up to the max light if you get it to drop in the raid now. As for it being viable I don't think they changed the balance of the gun from the last time they patched it way back when so it's probably not any better in PvP.
  15. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K Navy SEAL

how? how how how how how do you people play this game? I had a guilt trip laid on me and finally gave up and bought it a few months back and after playing it for 2 loooooong weeks i couldnt take it anymore. how can people play the exact same missions thousands of times? my clan knows every mission, they know who is coming from where and at what time they are arriving, they know who to shoot first and it what area, they have this shit down on a timer. how in the holy fuck is that any fun? i mean the first time i played a mission it was ok, not really fun or all that challenging, but at least it was new, after the 3rd and 4th time on the same mission i was like what the fuck ever.... some of my clan have been playing this game EVERY SINGLE DAY since release...every day! how? i mean socom was different, you could play the same map all day long and it would be a different game every single time. this is the same! its the exact same thing day in and day out. what am i not getting here?
  16. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

It's the banter and camaraderie. It has to be.
  17. Tawok

Tawok Shpicy Shaushage

Coming from my history in MMORPGs, I can tell you it is mostly about the banter and camaraderie. It's the only thing that gets you through Molten Core for the 46th four hour run. That, and it sounds like @S_L_I_C_K's people get off on having that shit down to a science and beating their personal best times, which is definitely crucial in some circles.

I still haven't played Destiny one single moment, and plan to once I have a PS4 on lock and key.
  18. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz I Dream About Jade Marcela

Watching @Animal-_- skydive on Mars is pretty epic. I'll probably be getting back on that once I run through Andromeda...
  19. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

If you can get it on sale in the next couple months I would go for it, if not I'd just wait for D2 to come out around September.
  20. Tawok

Tawok Shpicy Shaushage

Im hoping to find the complete edition for $30-40.