Destiny 2

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by WarMachine_v1, May 18, 2017.

1. HTK

HTK nos·tal·gia

Lol no wonder Animal was coming after me ;):)

HTK 82h -0h deleted

2. dizee

dizee Crunchlord

3. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

B, b, b, but, 4K Ultra Extreme Super X1X Hype!

dizee likes this.
  4. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired

@Animal-_- It moved up two days to September 6th. Beta is July 18th on PS4. A friend is pissed cause he needed to put in his request for vacation a few weeks back since he planned to do 10 days and now misses out on the launch.

5. dizee

dizee Crunchlord

Looks like I will be picking up Destiny 2 this fall at launch, nothing else looks appealing to me!

Knack 2 launches on 9/5, may it rest in peace.

6. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired

Also, called it. CPU in both consoles is weak and can't handle it. Doesn't matter if you have a GPU and GDDR5 oozing out of your pores, CPU is still the bottleneck.

7. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

Yup, even the new Xbox is still only going to run D2 at 30 fps. Either it can't run it at 60 or Bungie (wisely IMO) decided to unify the game around one set of specs to make it easier on themselves and not get caught up in the pointless 4K/60fps hype train.

8. 1UP

1UP Grenade Spammer

60FPS for a FPS game should be a minimum, never settle for less.

dizee likes this.
  9. dizee

dizee Crunchlord

i agree for MP games. think most of us only play destiny for the coop though so dont mind 30fps for that aslong as it plays well.

infact, does anyone here play destiny for the pvp?

10. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired

I don't go in there any more unless they force me. I really wish they'd give people an alternative in quests when they require Crucible nonsense.

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz likes this.
  11. ChicKeN

ChicKeN Socomologist

I never played Destiny. What does the "deleted" message mean?

12. dizee

dizee Crunchlord

the exotic sword quests were torture for me until someone told me that you can just kill people with the handle and still get credit. i absolutely hate the pvp on destiny, even trials.

13. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

I got with 5 of my clan mates and we queued up into a 3v3 mode at the same time until we got matchmade together and took turns killing each other with our swords.

14. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired

It means I deleted one of the three characters I had at one point. You get to have three characters, I had two titans and a warlock for the first 6 months of Destiny. I deleted my second titan and made a hunter.

I did my first one the "legit" way. I did my second two running around with just the sword smacking people with the hilt. However, people I run with went as a group of 3 into rumble and cheesed it.

15. ChicKeN

ChicKeN Socomologist

No shit? So the hours you put into that character gets deleted?

16. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired

In a way. It depends on which site you check and how they display the information they're getting from the Destiny api. Some sites will just show you the three characters you have active and something like wasted will show you the active hours you had on deleted characters.

ChicKeN likes this.
  17. ChicKeN

ChicKeN Socomologist

I'm probably going to try Destiny 2. I'm thinking on PC though. I might as well go full Mouse and KB with PC instead of playing against M/KB users on console. Huh @HTK

Lol.

18. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired

@ChicKeN I might have answered that differently than you were asking and that just hit me.

If you're talking about my investment on that character in terms of gear and stuff, yes. However, again, in a way. You have a vault where you can store stuff, so I put all of my weapons and shit in there along with my materials and currencies before I hit the delete button. So I didn't lose that much, if anything of value.

ChicKeN likes this.
  19. HTK

HTK nos·tal·gia

LOL If I get Destiny 2 it's on PC.

20. ChicKeN

ChicKeN Socomologist

That makes sense then. That is good. I haven't paid much attention to Destiny until lately. It actually looks like a ton of fun. Even D1.