Dishes are done man. What you eating?

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by SkiMask, May 4, 2016.

1. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Can't think of a better way to spend the evening with 70° temps here in Minnesota than to grill. Don't get me wrong, I grill year round even in 5° snow storms, but tonight just has that warm summer feel.
    Capture.JPG
    Nothing special. Threw a quick marinade together containing Worcestershire, dab will do of soy and will dust with a sprinkle of garlic pepper and a sprinkle of Lawrys. Medium of course. Veggies have thyme and butter thrown in a grill tray. Debating sautéing mushrooms, but think I'm covered. No starch tonight. Spiced cake with cream cheese frosting for dessert. Thinking a bottle of Mexican strawberry Fanta I've been saving to wash it all down. Bon appétit.
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
    PAUL-AWOL-, Drum, Tawok and 3 others like this.
  2. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD MVP

There are people walking amongst us, right now, who consider this shit "pizza".

1466128096106.jpg

Im looking at you @JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

First order of business after the God Emperor Trump builds The Wall, will be internment camps for all people who consider these monstrosities to be pizza.
    Tawok, JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and Swill like this.
  3. Swill

Swill Navy SEAL

That looks like yellow cake with period blood splattered on top of it.
    MACK IS GOD likes this.
  4. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD MVP

That would be more appetizing........
  5. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz I Dream About Jade Marcela

Just remember, 98% of the time we eat THIS pizza:
    [​IMG]

Funny thing is, when I went to Google for an image, the URL for this pic was for here, meaning our pizza debates are getting famous LMMFAO!!!

Florida doesn't even get to sit at the table for pizza debates. LOL.

I was in Kissimmee last weekend while at Disney World with my family, and we actually went to a Giordano's out there, which is from Chicago. had a deep dish, and I would give it a C/C-. Not bad, but the sauce was a bit runny and the cheese a bit waxy. A valiant attempt though.

I dare each of you to try a legit Chicago deep dish pie and tell me it's not amazing. not from the chain version of Uno's seen at malls across the country now, but legit stuff, like from Peaquod's or Lou Malnati's, just to name two. I think Lou's delivers half baked pies nationwide. All you have to do is pop it in your oven to finish the process.

Yes, it is a lot different than the greasy cardboard crusted NY dog vomit, but it's damn good! It's not all dough, just the edge of the crust really is like that. So much cheesy tomato-y goodness in a deep dish pie. Not saying you will think it's better than regular crust pizza, but you will like it. Hell, I don't even think it's better than regular crust. Most people here eat it that way over deep dish; that's just a once in a while treat.
    SkiMask likes this.
  6. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

Had grilled cod with brown rice and some grilled asparagus and peppers last night for dinner.

That looks like it's gonna be GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!
  7. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Navy SEAL

I love making roasts like that. When the wife was out of town visiting the fam in AZ i made very similar dishes for about a month. That and shrimp linguine. A man can't live off of hotpockets very long. I had photos of it... but facebook fuckin deleted my EQOA_Nostalgia profile because it wasn't "A real name" Some fucktard reported me when i called him out for being a liberal gun fearing fucktard... and alas, all evidence of my grand creations were forever lost in cyber hell.
    SkiMask likes this.
  8. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD MVP

Square slices.......Absolute blasphemy.

Thats funny shit about Google.

As far as the trip to Disney World, I admit their pizza wasn't fantastic, but I went down there yesterday and tried their new Baby meat and Alligator sausage pie and it was delicious!......(Too soon?)
    R.Cypher and Animal-_- like this.
  9. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

you know? that is something I have always wondered about too; the square slice thing. BUT, you get over it quickly. Middle pieces are awesome.

You're the Devil LMAO!!!!!
  10. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

That looks delicious. I would eat a deep dish pizza all day long.
    JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz likes this.
  11. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD MVP

I'd eat a slice from the left side. I'm scared of what that greyish thing is on the right side.
  12. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

THANK YOU!! Like I said, it's different, but delicious. Not street food pizza as you would need a fork and knife, but well worth it.
    Looks like that might be sausage. places like Lou Malnati's and Gino's East put an entire Italian sausage patty on the top of the pizza so that every bite has sausage. It's awesome. Seriously...

That is probably exposed as some sauce moved.

I'm telling you Mack, you'd love it...

Then we have this:

[​IMG]

I honestly didn't think my 1,000th post would be about this. HAHAHAHA who the hell am I kidding??
    MACK IS GOD and SkiMask like this.
  13. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD MVP

Lets keep this about food, bro. I don't know how you got a hold of nudes of my ex girlfriend, but this is not the place to post them.
  14. Swill

Swill Navy SEAL

I don't have any real passion for pizza. For me, as long as it has dough, cheese, and sauce, I'm good to go.
  15. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

Well, you guys are lucky in a couple regards: you get so many transplants down there you get cuisine from all over. Plus, you got seafood on lock. Had some great swordfish when I was there. SO FRESH!!

I love good food, not just pizza and hot dogs. Especially BBQ...
    SkiMask likes this.
  16. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

Rode hard and put away wet. Bet you get a nice greasy pork chop served in a used ashtray when it's all over too...
  17. Swill

Swill Navy SEAL

We do have a huge assortment of different foods from different cultures. We also have this, which is something very few people can say they have:

IMG_20160227_182016.jpg
    JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and SkiMask like this.
  18. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Don't forget these! FUCK THAT! I love food, but no thanks. I like my lakes and rivers free from apex predators, thank you.
    Capture.JPG
    Swill likes this.
  19. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

Well, ours isn't an ocean, but we do have some really good, really LARGE lakes up here. Not just the Great Lakes. Northern Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan and Minnesota have some great places to enjoy water, whether fishing, boating, you name it.

I'll take your view though. it doesn't get covered in snow and subzero temperatures.
  20. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD MVP

Is that a rubber dinghy filled with Cubans I see in the distance there?

Enjoy the view while you can. Soon the only view our southern States will have is this:

trumpswall.jpg
    ChemoFreak7 likes this.