Dishes are done man. What you eating?

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by SkiMask, May 4, 2016.

1. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Oh so kind of like them vape "bars" then? Let's not kid ourselves into thinking those are anything but a smoke shop that doesn't sell cigarettes for hipster snobs. I get the hookah thing traveling overseas and whatnot, but I just can't get behind dudes getting all snobby about some toxic glycol shit they all refer to as "juice". Gimme a fucking break.

Buchanans and MACK IS GOD like this.
  2. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

People into wine are by far the snootist and it can be the most ridiculously expensive shit. All this talk about specific wineries, paying thousands of dollars to go to a wine party hosted by some fucking special well known wine maker, discussing how much tanic the wine has, what years of what are the best, if something is currently in a funk or not. They buy lots at auctions buy the tens of thousands and cellar the stuff. They're fucking insane.

SkiMask and MACK IS GOD like this.
  3. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

We have a little vinyard spot like that out here in the farm country on the way to Alantic City in Ocean County. Years ago a girl I was dating dragged me to one of their wine tastings for the new releases. It was fucking excruciating being around these people.

They were talking about shit like "Well it was very humid in the Spring of '08 and you can really taste it in this Pinot". Just the most ridiculous, pretentious shit I ever heard. The funniest part was every female who was there with their effeminate little boyfriends and husbands were so cock hungry for a real dude to bang them I got like 4 phone numbers on the sly from the whores there. I cant imagine being so fucking shallow as those people.

4. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I dunno man. Them fruits up here take that beer shit pretty seriously if you have ever been through a brewery tour. I'm sure Tawok can vouch for some of this. Although, there is a very fine line between complete pretentiousness and a hammer tour. Actually, I sort of agree the winos are probably the worst overall just because of the sheer fuck you money involved.

Back on topic, today's lunch:
    IMG_20160916_135645.jpg Now I didn't bother to look it up since ya'll some aficionados around here, but here is a pizza sandwich done proper, IMO.

Sausage, pepperoni and mushroom. Some people call this stromboli others a calzone. I rather refer to it as a sandwich, but make no mistake, this is the "real" pizza hot pocket if you ask me. Perfect amount of tear away crispy chew married with the perfect amount of sauce:cheese that allows for a person to consume it without fear of squirting oil, sauce or what have yous all over your favorite SOCOM shirt.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  5. MACK IS GOD

IMG_20160916_193345.jpg

>cracks in bottom right corner of left side wrap
    >burnt at the butt end
    4/10 would eat, but would be very angry the whole time which would probably result in gas.

This is what happens when Minnesota doesnt stay in its lane and tries to make pizzeria food.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
    Swill and JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz like this.
  6. MACK IS GOD

For our members with a green thumb....I thought this was pretty cool:

fcea32767864eab7aaa9fe36db55c66e7d3e739fcd54147fdd7818a1bebb9cd8.png

Im gonna give this a try next year.

SkiMask likes this.
  7. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

Calzone:
    [​IMG]

Stromboli:
    [​IMG]

Yours looks like a pizza burrito. Minus the mushrooms, I'd still eat it. My toilet would be a wreck afterwards, though.

8. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Why I uh...

Snooty bitches.

Unless the comment was more about your clean eating than my "deplorable" sandwich; carry on.

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz likes this.
  9. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

It was the sammich. I'd eat it. It looks good. Minus the mushrooms. That looks like a lunch truck/roach coach creation, which I am all for.

10. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Didn't want to miss this one.

Great post and I didn't even know that potatoes could be grown this way. Folks plant them by the 100 acre by my house so this isn't ever top of mind. Perfect for a balcony apartments though and those folks doing the whole sustainable fowl in the city thing...

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  11. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

LOL, so it WAS my deplorable sandwich that'll put you square on the pot. Ha ha

No pizza sammich for you!

12. MACK IS GOD

I got a few I can dump for you. I always find this stuff interesting. Im not currently able to do the farming type thing but I like to try to be knowledgeable about stuff like this for after the Happening.

1a6ff2bfd277d955e1a5738b6f0f80e1.jpg
    9639666f4fce7b861411eb8be5fc31d2.jpg
    hardinesszone_infographic_740x2000.jpg
    1785731a3fe9186ad9d92b6d67e31e1b.jpg

13. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Its a solid infographic. This combined with that aquaponic system @Animal-_- was working on and you have a solid sustainable future if the "happening" ever happens.

Now if I could just find some how-to videos on deer dressing I think I might be ok. It's not hard but requires technique and common sense. And maybe a bobcat or forklift for gravity's sake.

All this reminds me of that movie Into the Wild. Them berries fucked that dude up! No amount of prepping can prepare you for that shit. Same with the moose he fucked up. Didn't know much else to do with it other than try and make a big meal. ha ha. Shit is real out there on the trail.

14. MACK IS GOD

Heres a few more. Trying to find my main folder. Got some really helpful stuff on there.

1434689514288.jpg
    1434685884884.jpg
    1430634643401.jpg

Unfortunately, most of the infographics I have are over 1Mb and exceed the file size limit here. Shame because I have quite a few that are quite interesting/helpful.

15. Swill

Swill Ninja SEAL

Dinner tonight:

Organic, free-range chicken breast smothered in organic, vegan butter cream sauce with organic, homegrown jalapeno peppers and washed down with an organic, locally-sourced latte.

16. MACK IS GOD

1454638019617.jpg

Tonights the night! After Sara got in a fight with her boyfriend, I offered to make her one of my organic dinners and she accepted!

She promised she wouldnt miss it this time like she did last month when her boyfriend showed up at her house right before she was going to come over. It was understandable, shes been with him for 3 years so I completely understood why she had to cancel.

But this time its going to be different!

I'll definitely be able to show her how she deserves someone who will treat her better than he does this time! I cant wait till she finally sees I'm the guy she needs in her life!

Ever since that first night 2 years ago when she kissed me on the cheek and told me how sweet I was, I knew that it was just a matter of time!

And now that time has finally arrived!

Once she tastes the amazing dinner I cooked for her, she'll see I'm the guy for her.

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and Swill like this.
  17. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Sign me up bitches!
    Capture.JPG

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  18. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

Start an account on Imgur or some other image hosting site and then upload them with the pic insert tool.

19. MACK IS GOD

Im not going to sign up to a government sanctioned tracking website buddy. You guys will just have to do without my awesome infographs. I cant expose myself like that with the current climate.

20. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

Are you telling me you can't protect your IP and real identity on the internet? What a noob. Git gud skrub.