DOWNLOAD HERE: SOCOM: Combined Assault Map Packs

Discussion in 'SOCOM On XLink For The PS2' started by WarMachine_v1, Jul 30, 2012.

1. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Butterstick

Thanks Dom. Look forward to playing with you all! I had a blast on S2 over the weekend. You guys usually play on Friday and/or Saturday nights?
  2. Dominator94

Dominator94 *

Normally a group of CA players playing around 8 PM EST daily.
    WAR_PIG likes this.
  3. [ZIP]SuPeRMaN

[ZIP]SuPeRMaN Green Up

i have them if u still need the SCII maps for install =_)
  4. [ZIP]SuPeRMaN

[ZIP]SuPeRMaN Green Up

5. dizee

dizee Night Stalker

Is there any way to get these maps installed onto my PS3 HDD instead of having to use a flash drive? Im a little paranoid but anything to reduce any potential heat on my fat PS3 is worth it.
  6. Dominator94

Dominator94 *

Not really any simple way to do so as it will require homebrew the way I know of. You be better off just using a flash drive.
    dizee likes this.
  7. dizee

dizee Night Stalker

thought so, thanks.
  8. ricjamesbitcll

ricjamesbitcll Green Up

I have a question about loading map packs onto the flash drive. After downloading the map pack to my laptop will the "extract all" to my removable disk (E:) unzip the files and i also have a question about the file path way, would my file pathway be E:\socomca\run.zarfiles11 or is there spaces between run and .zar and .zar and files and files and 11. When i perform the "extract all" i also get a "confirm encryption loss" message "do you want to copy this folder without encryption" "a problem is preventing this folder from being encrypted"
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  9. WESTC0AST

WESTC0AST Green Up

E:\SOCOMCA\RUN\XXXXXXXX.ZAR
    I find this to be fool proof. It automatically puts the folders and files in the right place. Thanks Dom. http://socom-xlink.net/SCAMP.exe
    Swill likes this.