DOWNLOAD HERE: SOCOM: Combined Assault Map Packs

Discussion in 'SOCOM On XLink' started by WarMachine_v1, Jul 30, 2012.

1. When you go to create a game look at the list of the maps and go down to the bottom. If the maps loaded you should see them at the bottom of the list.

2. LAN , Playlist , last four I see say Storm Front .. Fault .. Waterworks .. Blackwoods

3. You probably do not have the SOCOM 3 patch. On SOCOM3 you need the patch to play map packs. Lucky CA the patch is not require for the map packs.

4. Ahh , where is the SOCOM3 patch ? I will fire up CA now too and see the DLC maps

EDIT: Beautiful , saw IGN article that says it's ten maps , plus their names , I see they've all loaded in my SOCOMCA !

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  5. There no easy way to get the patch. It require being able to run homebrew to get it.

6. I've been installed the softmod exploit to memory card , FreeBoot

Pray tell

7. If you have a Phat PS2 v7, or under you can change your PS2 link id to match the patch. A qucik way to tell if you have a v7, or less is if you see the firewire prot beside your USBs you got a v7, or under and you can install the patch using the method above.

Let me know if you have v7, or under I will send you what you need.

8. When I got this fat I went for the model # 39001 , yes it's got the firewire port =}