E3 2017

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by PandaMissesSocom, May 15, 2017.

?

Which will Sony Announce at E3 2017?

1. SOCOM Remaster

7 vote(s)
    29.2%
  2. Sailor Moon HD

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. H-Hour coming to PS8 Fall 2045

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Spyro the Dragon HD

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Macklyn Jenner to replace Shu Yoshida as president of WWS

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  6. SOCOM 5: The Musical VR Edition (DDR gameplay only)

6 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Desert Glory

I don't mind those as long as they flow properly like in TR. If it goes all RE then we have a mother fuckin problem! I think Spiderman will be dope af. It's about time they brought that series up to par with Arkham, and yes, it looks that dope to me. Now watch it come out and be "Go Go Spider Guy Island Adventure" for toddlers and i'll read this back and cut myself... slowly.

2. CoolDawg

CoolDawg #3l173m4573r

You haven't even played it. How in the hell would you know its "just" a reskin. Spreading that ignorance eh?
    People who have played it said has very different mechanics compared to MVC. If you aint interested in it just say that, don't pretend to know the mechanics to the game.

That being said my game of E3 is Ooblets

3. RaidenXS

RaidenXS Demolition Junkie

What are you, retarded? E3 is all about footage and speculation on that footage. Would you expect all video game publications to not comment on previews and only after reviews?

It's a 2D fighter with combos and tagging in and out. I think that's enough given what most can see. Are you talking about move sets as the "mechanics"?

Back to the original topic, I totally forgot about Cuphead. too bad it's a PC/XBONE exclusive. The art direction is refreshing.

4. CoolDawg

CoolDawg #3l173m4573r

I see what you did there. Fine, Cuphead looks like watered-down Metal Slug with fake ass Disney graphics . Refreshing.

Also no Im talk about the pace in which the game is played. There is a 1-button straight dash attack can be spammed but if timed right can be punished. So its going to feel like the show (apparently).

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017