eBay Deal of the Day

Discussion in 'SOCOM On XLink For The PS2' started by Tawok, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Modios

Modios .:fLaSh:.

Tawok likes this.
  2. Tawok

Tawok Shpicy Shaushage

3. Tawok

Tawok Shpicy Shaushage

This is a special deal. I don't normally recommend such expensive deals, but holy shit this is a vine of member berries.

$129.99 + $39.98 shipping gets you - The Full Kit - Fat Console 30001, Controller, Two Memory Cards, NETWORK ADAPTER, Two copies of SOCOM 2, SIXTEEN other games, Guitar Hero 2 + guitar, Guitar Hero 3 + guitar.
    I'm personally thinking of buying this just for all the other goodies and to have a second network ready PS2 on hand for friends when they come over. This is a great deal boyos, if you've got the cash and want some guitar hero with your SOCOM, this is THE deal. (You'll still need a mic, and component cables if you're running an HDTV)

$89.99 + $12.50 shipping gets you The Full Kit - Slim Console, Controller, Memory Card, cords and your choice of 8 games (you can pick SOCOM 2 and SOCOM CA in this bundle). (You'll still need a mic, and component cables if you're running an HDTV)
  4. Tawok

Tawok Shpicy Shaushage

5. Shimmy

Shimmy Green Up

Great idea. Also be sure to check your local craigslist or FB marketplaces for some ps2 bundle deals. I was able to find a ps2 slim w/ controller and cords for $30. Just need s2, ethernet cord, and mic.
    Tawok likes this.
  6. Tawok

Tawok Shpicy Shaushage

7. Laziness

Laziness Free Pizza

8. Tawok

Tawok Shpicy Shaushage