eBay Deal of the Day

Discussion in 'SOCOM On XLink For The PS2' started by Tawok, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Modios

Modios .:fLaSh:.

Tawok likes this.
  2. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

3. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

This is a special deal. I don't normally recommend such expensive deals, but holy shit this is a vine of member berries.

$129.99 + $39.98 shipping gets you - The Full Kit - Fat Console 30001, Controller, Two Memory Cards, NETWORK ADAPTER, Two copies of SOCOM 2, SIXTEEN other games, Guitar Hero 2 + guitar, Guitar Hero 3 + guitar.
    I'm personally thinking of buying this just for all the other goodies and to have a second network ready PS2 on hand for friends when they come over. This is a great deal boyos, if you've got the cash and want some guitar hero with your SOCOM, this is THE deal. (You'll still need a mic, and component cables if you're running an HDTV)

$89.99 + $12.50 shipping gets you The Full Kit - Slim Console, Controller, Memory Card, cords and your choice of 8 games (you can pick SOCOM 2 and SOCOM CA in this bundle). (You'll still need a mic, and component cables if you're running an HDTV)

4. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

5. Shimmy

Shimmy Green Up

Great idea. Also be sure to check your local craigslist or FB marketplaces for some ps2 bundle deals. I was able to find a ps2 slim w/ controller and cords for $30. Just need s2, ethernet cord, and mic.

Tawok likes this.
  6. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

7. Laziness

Laziness Free Pizza

8. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

9. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

Drum and JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz like this.
  10. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

I'll be hitting this guy up shortly. the ps2 I got took a dump on me.

Drum likes this.
  11. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

Fuckin drag man. These old PS2s don't run like an old Nintendo does.

12. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

No they definitely do not. Still though, it looks like this guy runs a business out of it, not just selling his old shit, so this looks promising. Just gotta think of the 8 games I want. Enter the Matrix will be another one I get besides S2 and CA. I enjoyed the hell out of that game. Ace Combat 4, too and probably GTA3 and Vice City

Tawok likes this.
  13. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Facebook SOCOM XLink group advertised all this for $60 shipped:
    upload_2017-5-22_7-2-53.png

Drum likes this.
  14. eVo7

eVo7 Demolition Junkie

SkiMask, Tawok and Drum like this.
  15. 1UP

1UP Grenade Spammer

SkiMask likes this.