eSEALS future season players or commentate/content producers

Discussion in 'Clans' started by hexum, Aug 9, 2017.

1. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

Going into our third season in a few fews, we will potentially be looking for additional players, as well as, commentator and content providers. If interested please post your discord name and twitter/youtube here. Looking for fresh ideas to help spread the good word of SOCOM.

Any questions please message me at hexum#5554 on discord.

MR.BLONDE likes this.
  2. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE HIM

Being a competitive league, would you be looking strictly for... you know, GOOD players? If not, I'd be willing to join a Washington Generals-esque team.

SkiMask and hexum like this.
  3. LUKENBACHER

LUKENBACHER Professional Game Developer

I still want to shoutcast before I start my next gig and can't do this stuff anymore. Let's chat soon!

SkiMask likes this.
  4. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

for sure!

5. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

We've talked about some sort of matches where we could get prominent SOCOM community members with special guests involved as a bonus during off times or between seasons.

Who wants to captain against Team Animal with a school yard draft right before the match?

LUKENBACHER, MR.BLONDE and SkiMask like this.
  6. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Yup. Yup. Yup.

Pick up Captanism against Moderation? Oh hell yeah!

Who gonna be a taker? I'll play under any ya'll, any day. If only you don't mind an absolute mope squirrel styling around the map like an utter asshole flinging smokes and shit?

7. LUKENBACHER

LUKENBACHER Professional Game Developer

You guys have to let me get a piece of the action as well! A community spectacle tourney just for fun with esports type of casting over the hilarious gameplay will be gold!

Swill and MR.BLONDE like this.
  8. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

HAHA. im looking forward to ideas that ive heard. @Animal-_- in a 1v1 round 11...5-5 score. If he wins it....HE WILL BE REMEMBERED FOREVER..if he loses....well...no one would be shocked amiright?

SkiMask and Animal-_- like this.
  9. Swill

Swill Ninja SEAL

Honestly, I think doing some kind of coming together night where the main people from E-Seals and the main people from here get together and play is actually a really great idea. That would be a great way to unify things in a positive way and move forward from all the bullshit that's happened recently.

10. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE HIM

With some quality shoutcasting, spectator cams, and shit, we can do some serious Pros vs. Joes shit here

SkiMask and hexum like this.
  11. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Sans memory card or...would this be one of them times we would be required to use the patch? We could still multitwitch the teams and split the Discords and the Spectator(s) could still utilize all cams, correct?

Interested either way seeing as I'm still not completely clear on its execution. Two memory cards then?

When I was trying to think of different angles to patched vs non-patched I was reminded that guns were taken out the current version. Not sure this event would be quite the same without them whack ass dubs and 14s.