eSEALs Season 3 Rosters, Schedule, Maps, etc...

Discussion in 'Events' started by SkiMask, Sep 13, 2017.

1. ChicKeN

ChicKeN Socomologist

Speculating that someone is cheating. I'm curious where it is coming from. That is all.

I don't think anyone is debating the .00000000000001% possibility of someone cheating.

2. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

people get it...just no ones is thinking about it as much as him. its a non issue

3. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Ahhh this warmed ma cockles! Keep it up. "Dumpster Baby" ?!? or "Dumpster, maYYBE?"

Cause you too young to be having the sex.

He is "SOCOM's youngest competitor" after all AND in high school. Could you JUST IMAGINE!?! What a pimp. Plays at the highest level with elites AND gets to go to prom still.

4. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

I never said you said cheating is currently happening, I brought up the proof thing as a way to question why you or anyone else would bring it up at all and why you guys have been so persistent in going back and forth about it when I am almost certain none of you give two shits whether or not there's cheating in this league when you don't even have a real interest in it in the first place.

Whatever, this entire debate was nothing but a circle jerk from the get go. Enjoy.

Medux likes this.
  5. eVo7

eVo7 Vicious Provacateur

The proof is Harry saying that the patch isn't fool proof, and the reason why anyone even brought it up is because Chicken had said "there is no cheating in Eseals due to harry patch"

Swill likes this.
  6. Swill

Swill Killjoy

I didn't say anyone was cheating.

The possibility is definitely higher than that.

7. Swill

Swill Killjoy

1) I brought it up because, early in this thread, a discussion was started about what E-Seals was and what it could possibly become. As part of that discussion, I simply mentioned that cheating was something that was not only possible, but probable and something they'd need to remain vigilante over in the future.

2) No one is "persistent" about anything. We're having a discussion about the topic of cheating. If someone replies to a comment of mine in relation to the discussion, why is it wrong for me to reply back and continue the discussion if people are willing to take part in it? Again, you have this false notion that there's some kind of hidden agenda or motive. We're just discussing the prospect of cheating in SOCOM today, nothing more.

8. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I would just have the 64 machines and screens all ready to go in the Red Room when I host the thing. Anyone caught messing with the hardware gets disqualified and the installation is overseen by 3 parties at all times. Cheaters be damned in my annual eSports presents: "SOCOM II LAN Match of Champions"

SOCOM II vanilla is what's served and everything allowed, Friendly Fire enabled, 5 minute rounds--FTW.

There would be no cheating in my SOCOM II tournament. 100% Guaranteed.

9. ninjawarrior-56

ninjawarrior-56 203 Spammer

We're going to make SOCOM great again and we're going to build a wall.... A giant wall... We're going to put Swill behind it and he's going to pay for it.

In all honesty why the hell are you so persistent on discussing cheating. Hex is doing a great thing here with eSEALs and you're trying to undermine it. You aren't doing a damn thing to grow this community instead you're bringing up non issues against a great effort to grow it...... Instead people are reading this thinking it is or can become an issue and they aren't making a push to hook back up their console.

If you aren't here to help what the eSEALs are doing then why are you here? Do you stand outside of your grocery store and protest a potential slip hazard?

Medux, Plierr and hexum like this.
  10. Swill

Swill Killjoy

Oh stop whining.

Again, some of us were having a rational discussion on a very real issue that's plagued SOCOM for it's entire existence. I know you don't want to talk about it because E-Seals is your baby and you don't want to discuss anything publicly that might disparage it. You have something at stake here so of course you're not going to be unbiased or objective.

I've already stated twice now that I hope I'm wrong, that cheating doesn't become an issue, and that it goes well for you guys. I simply know I'm going to be right and cheating will, at some point, become an issue. There's absolutely no doubt about that whatsoever. There hasn't been a single SOCOM game in history that wasn't infected by cheaters. If you honestly believe that players out there won't find ways to cheat, especially with the technology available in 2017 and especially with money on the line, then you're delusional and I'm sorry if you don't want to face that reality. It'll be your issue, not mine.

HARRY ON CHEATING.png

11. Medux

Medux Requiem

Is there a specific reason you keep repeating yourself ? Its a none issue, your worrying about the 0.000000001% chance an asteroid hits. If for some reason that asteroid hits within the tiny community, a couple people who decide to go out of their way to figure how to cheat on a patched game, they will be dealt with. Most of the guys warring know each other, or played against each other in the past. The cheater will stand out . Not that hard to fucking grasp.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  12. Medux

Medux Requiem

CHicken wouldn't be wrong, there isnt any cheating going on right now. He never said it couldnt happen.

13. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Dude, did he just... "Suade" you?!? Lulz. So cute.
    [​IMG]
    Capture.JPG

14. ninjawarrior-56

This post shows how blind you are to what the eSEALs are doing.. I have zero say in what they do. I don't run it, compete in it, or offer suggestions to it. It's Hexums baby.

I run the eSports site and Hexum uses my site as a platform for logging stats. That's all there is to it.

15. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Couple things.

First, you asked why Swill is coming in this thread and trying to undermine the great work Hexum is doing.

Thats ironic because as we speak Hexum is currently trolling and trying to undermine the Fun Night thread.

Second, during his trolling and attempted undermining of that thread, he mentioned that it was Karim who was in charge of handling all the stats and uploading them to the spreadsheet. Are you telling us that in fact it is Hexum who is in charge of uploading all the stats to the spreadsheet?

Just trying to clarify.

Do you disavow Hexum going into other threads that try to get people playing Socom and derail them?

16. Swill

Swill Killjoy

The chance is much higher than that.

17. ninjawarrior-56

I disavow any efforts to disavow people making an effort to get SOCOM back on the road map. I haven't gone through that thread because with the partnership I have with TRS I use the eSports section of this forum to support my site. Thus I come to this section.

With that being said I think the attempts to derail other people's projects are a two way street. I'm sure if Hex is raising hell in another thread it probably has a lot to do with the people doing the same thing to what he has going, but I can't speak to that as a whole.

I just don't see how as a community we can't offer constructive criticism and move on. We aren't dogs so why are we marking our territory on everything? Unfortunately with what I've seen a lot of projects start and end here with the amount of bullshit that is spewed.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  18. ninjawarrior-56

Also sorry for the double post. The wins / losses / rosters / ranking / and draft system are utilized through eSports. Karim is logging kills / deaths / rounds won / rounds lost and this functionality will be added to v2 of the site which is slated for a early 2017 release.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  19. Swill

Swill Killjoy

Then I think you need to go back to the beginning of this thread and read through it, because you'd find nothing but constructive criticism coming from me.

Early in this thread, a discussion was started about what E-Seals was, who it catered to, and what direction it was looking to go in. As part of that discussion, I simply mentioned that cheating is something that is not only likely, but something that will definitely need to be watched out for as time goes on, especially as the stakes get higher and more prizes are put on the line, specifically money. That's not an unreasonable thing to state at all, and it was merely a piece of input related to an already ongoing discussion.

Immediately, I was met with accusations of "trolling" and the usual, but all I did was offer up a legitimate perspective and concern related to a discussion that was happening. Even Harry himself stated in this thread that people can still cheat, regardless of his patch, especially with the emulator, something which is becoming more and more popular. There's no hidden agenda from me. I'm a straightshooter and I don't need to hide my feelings. I don't like Hexum as I think he's a manchild douchebag, but E-Seals itself is definitely a great thing and I certainly hope it succeeds, as the more people keeping the game alive, the better. I even stated that multiple times.

As for projects promoted here, it's very simple: The people who act mannerly and aren't confrontational are always treated the same way back. The people who come here and act like assholes likewise get treated the same way back. It just so happens that most of the projects that get promoted here are promoted by assholes (SOF Studios, Redline, Hexum, etc). For example, Project Confrontation was met with open arms and there were no issues here with them, as Eagle and others were mannerly and non-confrontational.

20. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

I’m sitting here asking myself why I’m considered an asshole to you then realize it’s true. I’m an asshole to people who need to be called out. I’m sure skimask and war pig would have the same title for you. Time after time you try to throw accusations out there basically calling people cheaters or wanting to even go down that path instead of just saying “hey...nice job” or “hey this isn’t for me, so maybe I’ll stay away”. But you don’t. So deal with the response.

Your shtick is old. People see through your bs and the ones who don’t (ie the ones who like your posts) are just as much of the problem as you are.

Here comes the multiple rebuttal posts from swill and his group of keyboard tough guys. Truth hurts though. Accept it.

Medux likes this.