eSEALs Season 3 Rosters, Schedule, Maps, etc...

Discussion in 'Events' started by SkiMask, Sep 13, 2017.

1. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Wants you to re-read his complete and utter bullshit.
    [​IMG]

2. ninjawarrior-56

ninjawarrior-56 203 Spammer

Your comments were never constructive.... You immediately took the approach that because money was on the line that spurred cheating and there was no way to police it. Then you proceeded to beat a dead cat with your argument.

3. Swill

Swill Killjoy

Actually, that's correct. I used poor wording. I didn't offer any constructive criticism. However, my bringing up the aspect of cheating was perfectly in line with the discussion that was going on, there's no debate about that whatsoever.

As for the "beating a dead cat" statement, that's not true. I made a comment related to a discussion, and people responded to me, so all I did was respond back and there was a discussion around the concept of cheating in E-Seals. If multiple people are taking part in a discussion willingly, it's not "beating a dead cat". It's having a conversation about a topic.

4. Swill

Swill Killjoy

Skimask and Warpig have both been banned from this site previously. I'm not sure they're the best example you'd want to use lol.

I never once called anyone a cheater, nor did I say anyone was cheating. If you can find a comment of mine saying that, screencap it, and post it here, that would be great and I'd love to see it.

Lastly, for the third time, I've stated multiple times that I hope I'm wrong, that cheating isn't/doesn't become an issue, that E-Seals is a great thing, and that I hope it succeeds. Have you not seen that, or are you just purposefully ignoring it for some bizarre reason?