First step.

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by Bacterin, Aug 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bacterin

Bacterin The Confidant

2. Bacterin

Bacterin The Confidant

We currently have the home page as an information hub until we complete the rest of the tabs, (Forum, e-SEALs, Codex etc.) Still a work in progress but almost completed. There's just no better day to announce our agenda than the 15th anniversary. I will answer questions regarding strictly the website here or via Discord.

3. eVo7

eVo7 Vicious Provacateur

Hey look another website just like this one being advertised on this one.

4. oni64

oni64 Third Person illusionist

I fail to see how another socom site will change the world so to speak, but carry on.

Swill and eVo7 like this.
  5. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

yea im not sure the point of branding the same exact thing thats already out there.....

Swill and eVo7 like this.
  6. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

The beginning of what?

Swill and oni64 like this.
  7. ninjawarrior-56

ninjawarrior-56 203 Spammer

I'm never going to tell someone they can't start something on their own because that's what I did with SOCOMONLINE but using the eSeals name is not cool. To me that's a slap in the face to what Hexum started and the blood sweat and tears he has poured into that name. I get it was a thing back in the hay day of SOCOM but using the same name is only going to divide the community more and cause a lot of confusion.

8. eVo7

eVo7 Vicious Provacateur

So this website is a straight rip off of Hexums rebirth of eseals and TRS combined. I'll pass. Just another example of the SOCOM community's inability to unite.

9. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

100%

10. Bacterin

Bacterin The Confidant

I wish you could know how long we planned on doing this. We finally got enough money together to actually start making a high maintenance website..and then SocomOnline came out. The point of creating this website is so we don't have 5 different websites and agenda's at once. You guys are seeing it as just another website in the pile.

Sigh. Ninja, we had a talk with you a day after you launched SocomOnline, which is just a copy of ESL's format, and you KNOW that we had this planned WAY before you launched your website.

Hexum, I'd be willing on having a chat with you 1-on-1 through Discord to set this straight. I can't believe you guys don't remember all the hints I've dropped the last couple of years on this site regarding releasing something big. It's a mere coincidence that SocomOnline released right as we were about ready to announce our website. You could only imagine how we felt.

And if you are wondering why we don't just fall in line and go along with what is already here...Then you are missing the point of our website entirely. The point is to bring all SOCOMer's together on ONE site instead of having a forum here and a website there. And because we know we have what it takes to lead the way.

And by beginning I mean, it doesn't end with just a website with competition and information, but the start of many different steps that will be announced later.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  11. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

socomonline and TRS are now merged aka socom esports. you are late to the game man and mudding the waters even more.

still wondering why you are using the eseals name after i brought it back lol

12. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

still would publicly like you to say why you chose the eseals competition brand when its already out there.

13. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

making socom great again

14. Bacterin

Bacterin The Confidant

Another coincidence. e-SEALs was a server back in the day so we didn't create it obviously, but we had the idea to use e-SEALs as the name of the competitive league title a long time ago. I have a folder filled with ideas regarding it. That was another face palm moment trust me.

15. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

so why wouldnt you change it? nothings trademarked, but it doesnt make look good for you and what youre trying to do.

and BTW..it was more than a server back in the day......=/

16. ninjawarrior-56

ninjawarrior-56 203 Spammer

Let me set the record straight I was only relevant to St. AFTER I launched SOCOMONLINE for the sole purpose of them trying to use my talents for their own fame and glory. I saw the writing on the wall and focused my attention elsewhere.

17. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

i dont see the big deal. he wants to make his own website, so let him. if celerity wants to make another one (he will) then let him. who cares at this point, sony aint coming to save the day anytime soon and I think people realize this. for the past month or two the xlink numbers have been down from what they were 6 months ago. besides eseals and the website they run on are not original ideas themselves as they either started somewhere else or have a ladder ripped off from gb so who cares.

18. Bacterin

Bacterin The Confidant

Yeah we are in this for fame and glory. We all want the same thing but for some reason we get stomped out and laughed at when we try to do something special. If you guys only knew the all nighters, endless phone calls, notes, brainstorming we go through to bring this game back, you wouldn't say a word.

The reason why WE need to lead the way is because we are the ones capable of doing it. Not a guy that started a competition site who doesn't even play SOCOM or know where competition starts and begins.

19. eVo7

eVo7 Vicious Provacateur

Eseals was a competition they held in both s1 and s2, it was a briefing room 2nd in s2. *OC* won the first eseals in s1 and I believe XLR8 or was it LuK won the second one in s2.

hexum likes this.
  20. eVo7

eVo7 Vicious Provacateur

BUT you aren't doing anything special. Your ideas already exist.

Bigfry and hexum like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.