Fortnite just beat PUBG to console

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by PRE_-CISION-_, Sep 13, 2017.

1. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE HIM

You can either set it to fill your squad with randoms, or just play with a smaller squad. He wanted to play just two, but we're hoping to have another friend on soon.

2. Organ-Donor

Organ-Donor Butterdick

That's cool you get the option.

3. Eagle_F15

Eagle_F15 Fish Market Janitor

Lmao...this game is trash!

4. OhReally

OhReally 203 Spammer

Pre Underscore Hyphen Cision Hyphen Underscore!

5. PRE_-CISION-_

PRE_-CISION-_ Banned for jumping on the mattress

This match was funnnnnn.

Organ-Donor likes this.
  6. MR.BLONDE

Me and my boys managed to win two Squads games in a row with just a 3 man crew. Bonus points for being congested at the time.

7. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

I played 3 games tonight. This game is terrible compared to pubg and was promptly deleted. The controls were decent. thats about it.

off the top of my head:
    audio was glitched and fucked, my left ear had no audio at all going thru it meanwhile party chat and XMB were fine.
    the map is WAY too small for squads
    framerate lag/drops on PS4 Pro
    auto aim is pure cheese, almost on par with destiny 2s.

I think I would play HHour over this, no joke.

Eagle_F15 and oni64 like this.
  8. Eagle_F15

Eagle_F15 Fish Market Janitor

Wouldn't even play HHOUR. Another big patch same song...

Fortnite took me 1 game, that game is terrible. As soon as I jumped out of the bus I new I would be done with it. Someone mentioned on Twitter fortnite has better gun mechanics, Come on man, didn't see it when I played, lol! Give me PUBG over FN and HHOUR easy!

You gunna take the plane or the bus...Once PUBG hits the PS4 this game is done.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. PRE_-CISION-_

You're tripping, it's not THAT bad. Map size is too big on battlegrounds which leads to more running than anything. Blah blah vehicles, but using them is just a shortcut to reduce map size to... something smaller. I like the action and squads is perfect on Fortnite for it. I will play Battlegrounds again when it hits XB1, until then Fortnite is king.

10. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

worst game ive played on ps4. surpasses mass effect andromeda and nhl 15.

its free so whatever but this game is a piece of shit.

11. 1UP

1UP The BETTER Socom on PC Guy

It really depends how fucked you get on the circle but yea the map does feel huge. At the same time it's based on Arma which is more or less like that. At the same time if they shrunk that map then I feel like some of the areas would be pretty crowded and losing 75% of the players in the beginning would be kind of stupid.

Vehicles are nice but my god they seem to be few and far between.

12. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

trying to snipe on a console is almost impossible because of the sensitivity being linked between all the guns

13. 1UP

1UP The BETTER Socom on PC Guy

That's kind of a problem for all shooters with a controller. Aim assist can only help with so much.

14. MR.BLONDE

The scoped in sensitivity is pretty high, yeah. I pretty much exclusively alternate between Shroud-level god aim and not being able to hit the floor if I fell down. However, that's largely because of the muzzle velocity and such. If you can get a scoped assault rifle, that shit is hitscan, and it will obliterate people. If I can plug myself real quick, allow me to demonstrate.

Oh, and I almost forgot. One thing that really burns my toast is that I can't find an option to turn of aim assist slowdown. If there's bullet magnetism in this game, fair enough, I get that, but don't slow my aim down and TRACK people without my input in a team game where players frequently leapfrog each other in combat.

15. MR.BLONDE

I made another video, my magnum opus:

PRE_-CISION-_ likes this.
  16. PRE_-CISION-_

This is strangely interesting.

MR.BLONDE likes this.
  17. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

friends pretty much forced me to keep playing this (deleted it twice, downloaded 3x)

its not as bad as i original stated, but its not great either. its a 9.99 game IMO. pretty easy to win every game aslong as you find a gun at the start of a match. also, console players are really really stupid compared to pc pubg players.