Forum Problems

Discussion in 'TRS Support' started by UnSeenDeath88, Nov 12, 2014.

1. UnSeenDeath88

UnSeenDeath88 Butcher Pete

Not sure if others are seeing this but for me threads are not updating after I read them. Only way I was able to get stuff to update was to clear my history and log back in.

2. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

Clear your cache with a Control+F5 to refresh. Something strange is going on with the server.

3. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Foul play?

4. Suade

Suade Vanila Gorila

image.jpg

5. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

i am seeing the same thing. i have to click the thread and then refresh to see new content.

6. Xx_ICE-PICK_xX

Xx_ICE-PICK_xX Boob Connoisseur

yeah something is up. Not sure what it is, but I'm glad its not just me. I was pretty confused and its not stopping either. Might just be a server issue, idk. Thus far its only TRS I am having problems with. Those of us that were around for the other TRS site will remember some bs that went down though.

7. UnSeenDeath88

Just had clear cache on my phone to see my own post, strange stuff happening.

8. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

Nah. Probably high traffic on the cluster.

9. /SS/ PEIPER

/SS/ PEIPER Finisher

Yep, something's up. It's still acting weird.

10. UnSeenDeath88

11. DJspinster

DJspinster Grenade Spammer

It must be those jerks over at SOF studios. I am sure that they are using cyber warfare now.

Medux likes this.
  12. Xx_ICE-PICK_xX

Quoted for awesomeness.

13. UnSeenDeath88

nah, I don't think so, I don't think they are smart enough to do this. Hell they can't even handle a community let alone try and take another forum offline. This is just an annoyance if all we have to do is hit refresh a couple times to get the updates.

14. DJspinster

DJspinster Grenade Spammer

Yeah, I have hit refresh so many times and nothing comes up. I retyped the same thing like 10 times. Oh well.

15. LUKENBACHER

LUKENBACHER Professional Game Developer

Hey Guys,

There are several people looking into the website issues when they have time. At first, we had no idea what was happening because we had never seen something like this happen before. After looking into a bit, it appears that yesterday afternoon multiple websites that use XenForo and have HostGator as a server started experiencing some strange caching issues. TRS is not the only XenForo forum out there that is experiencing issues with logins, alerts and posts appearing or reverting back to previous caches, etc.

I will be reaching out to HostGator personally this afternoon when I have time to see if I can get this resolved. Our apologies for the inconvenience, but it is beyond our control at this time. The issues are not related to any type of hacking. Thank you for your continued patience and we hope to have everything running smoothly very soon. Cheers!

JayO and UnSeenDeath88 like this.
  16. JayO

JayO Grim Reaper

Sure hope this gets fixed soon. So hard to check for updates. Happens on and offline (well, seems to mostly happen offline). Now it's workin fine suddenly for both. They get it fixed?

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
  17. LUKENBACHER

Everything should be fixed now. Simply hold control+F5 to refresh if you haven't already. Cheers!

18. Xx_ICE-PICK_xX

did that and deleted my cookies...still mess up for me. Am I the only one?

19. UnSeenDeath88

Still having the occasional problem with things not updating, but I've noticed now that pages are clearing their new post marker even when I back to the list of threads, which is better than before.

20. LUKENBACHER

I have seen some minor issues on my mobile device, but accessing TRS through PC seems to be working fine on my end. Can anyone confirm?

UnSeenDeath88 likes this.