Forum Problems

Discussion in 'TRS Support' started by UnSeenDeath88, Nov 12, 2014.

1. UnSeenDeath88

UnSeenDeath88 Butcher Pete

Everything seems fine on my phone

2. Suade

Suade Vanila Gorila

I will add. Today for like 40 minutes there was a 504 error that lead to Host Gator.

3. LUKENBACHER

LUKENBACHER Retired Co-Founder & Co-Owner

TRS has been receiving 502, 503, and 504 errors today. I am in contact with Host Gator as we speak to see what is going on. Usually this type of thing is just routine server maintenance that clears up after a few hours. Thank you for your patience, and I will update this thread once it is resolved or if there is a bigger issue going on. Cheers!

/SS/ PEIPER and Suade like this.
  4. LUKENBACHER

LUKENBACHER Retired Co-Founder & Co-Owner

Update: Our server on HostGator was experiencing some gateway issues earlier this am that were beyond our control. At this time, those issues have been resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Cheers!

5. PT Lyon

PT Lyon iDub Scrub

I never received my confirmation email. Sent it multiple times for 3 or 4 days, never got it. I had to change to a different email. The first email was @hotmail.com

6. PT Lyon

PT Lyon iDub Scrub

Last night on a SOCOM:GO match there was another person complaining that he can't receive the confirmation email from TRS forum.

7. WarMachine_v1

WarMachine_v1 TRS Staff

Apologies for being late to this issue. I took a long hiatus but I made a change and it should be working again. I ran a test and it appears to be resolved. Please PM me if you still have this issue.

PT Lyon likes this.
  8. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I seen this recently and wanted to say "Thanks!". I like that feature. Being able to click on "New Posts" and seeing all the new ones in order is a nice feature for someone like me.

Keep it up!
    nice.JPG

WarMachine_v1 likes this.
  9. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Holy SHIT code works! Er, I got code to work maybe is more appropriate. Big ups regardless.

Now if I can just be cool with having a signature in the first place...Always felt so...limiting.

WAR_PIG likes this.