Forum Updates

Discussion in 'TRS Support' started by WarMachine_v1, Jun 19, 2013.

1. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

i do! in fact im going to stuff $50 in an envelope and mail it to sony today! tell them its my pledge towards socom 5! that should be the kick in the pants they need! whos with me!!!???

VOODOO likes this.
  2. xSneak

xSneak Chopsticks

Could you guys add spoiler tags to the board?

The text is covered with a black box until you put your mouse over it.

3. WarMachine_v1

WarMachine_v1 TRS Staff

I can try and add this.

4. WarMachine_v1

WarMachine_v1 TRS Staff

xSneak

I have added this but for now you need to manually type a post like the below:

Code:
    [spoiler]insert text to be hidden here[/spoiler]
    Creates this:
    insert text to be hidden here

Buchanans and xSneak like this.
  5. xSneak

xSneak Chopsticks

Thanks

WarMachine_v1 likes this.
  6. rev

rev picard is lord

Warmachine...

is a cunt

Buchanans likes this.
  7. WarMachine_v1

WarMachine_v1 TRS Staff

rev

...well you all know what they do to dogs in TN

8. rev

rev picard is lord

9. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

do i have something set wrong? threads with new posts are not floating to the top. i have to look at each thread on the page to see which ones have new content in them. i didnt change anything in my settings, is this how its supposed to be or is something screwed up?

10. WarMachine_v1

WarMachine_v1 TRS Staff

I've never seen that before... Screen shot it or try sorting by last reply.

11. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

[​IMG]

12. WarMachine_v1

WarMachine_v1 TRS Staff

S_L_I_C_K That is in order... the top three posts are stickied.

13. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

see i didnt know that! i was looking on the left for something to indicate they were stickied. the only other problem i have with new and old posts is the fact that bold and standard font. its hard to see the difference between the 2. if the bold was bolder or a different shade or something it would make it far easier to see the difference.

14. Xx_ICE-PICK_xX

Xx_ICE-PICK_xX Boob Connoisseur

almost time for someone to make the kickstarer has just closed thread. over 250k and over 2700 backers

15. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I think it would be helpful (despite me liking the glowing base) to have the first line of text be closer to the quote or an image. That way people can easier distinguish when being addressed so that th next paragraph after the response can also be seen in most circumstances as speaking to the general audience.

Also, predictive text for me ha always been the barrier to entry. Tapa not withstanding, be cool . B . Baable to disab I I I menu above.

I fi t desktop versio versio versio versio versio to to extent extent only only only be be decide when ad wh t t , grammar verus t spelling . (desktop does it too but subtly changes words for grammar ie: there their.

Not sure if that is even something th can b corrected though.

16. WarMachine_v1

WarMachine_v1 TRS Staff

This is OS/Browser driven. There aren't any settings to enable or disable the feature within our software. I'd give the option if it were available but I'd google your browser and OS to check if you can turn it off.

SkiMask likes this.