Friday 13th The Game

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by PRE_-CISION-_, Jun 1, 2017.

1. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

I gotta get it for PC. Can we play together if we are using different machines like that or can you only play with people on the same thing?

2. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE HIM

Jason has proxy chat, right? I think I remember a clip where Jason randomly shouted "BITCH" when he appeared.

3. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

Would be easy to grief people. Get the car repaired and hop in the driver's seat and let others get in. Then say your license is suspended and it would be wrong to drive. Let Jason crunch em 1 by 1.

I'm waiting for weregonnalose to make some videos doing this.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  4. PRE_-CISION-_

PRE_-CISION-_ Banned for jumping on the mattress

You're limited to the system you play on. How'd you go from ps4 to PC gaming?

Yep! The entire game is like confrontation where you have proxy chat when you're close. Survivors can find a radio tho and have open comms with whoever has a radio. Dead chat talks to dead but you can hear your alive teammates talking when you spectate.

5. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

I got rid of the PS4 last year. The only game I played was MLB The Show. I couldnt justify having a system collect dust in my room so I could play 1 game that was also available on PS3 and was basically the exact same game with a tiny difference in graphics. I spent like 500 bucks on the system and a few games and had a friend offer me 400 for everything and jumped at it.

Plus I owed my bookie a lot of cash at the time so I was a motivated seller.

PRE_-CISION-_ likes this.
  6. PRE_-CISION-_

PRE_-CISION-_ Banned for jumping on the mattress

This is awesome