Friday Night Community Night - ROLL CALL

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by Swill, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Swill

Swill Ninja SEAL

Happy Friday Everyone,

Tonight is our usual Friday night SOCOM 2 Community Night. It will begin at 11pm EST. If you know you plan on play tonight, please leave a confirmation below.

I personally will not be able to come because I have to leave for Tampa at 4:30am for work on Saturday and can't stay up that late, but we should still have more than enough people to play.

Sound off below.

Thanks!

Drum and WAR_PIG like this.
  2. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Foxhunt

I plan on being on but I can't confirm for sure. I should be there after 11pm.

3. eVo7

eVo7 Rah-he-lah!

I'm responding with tentative.

4. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I'm gonna hop on sometime soon for a bit and then I'll try and drop in on you guys later. Was hoping maybe @iKarimster still down for that multitwitch with the dual discord channels sometime? Could even try and do a three map set with a XR TB for shitzies. Doesn't have to be tonight. That Sunday Morning Coffee & SOCOM or maybe even a Lazy Saturday Lunch & SOCOM could be done some weekend before everyone gets bogged down with summer? I'm sure JuNg could talk up a lobster bisque while he bakes cakes with the eggs he gonna drop. Who knows? Maybe Mack will get a MVP on a non breach map? Eh? Golf leagues for me is firing up and I've been getting that drone fever too, but SOCOM always on my brain. See ya in there somewheres ladies and germs.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  5. Drum

Drum Get to da chobba!

I'll be on tonight. And off. And on. And off. As usual.
    One of these days I'll figure out why I get dc'd from Xlink every 15 minutes.

SkiMask likes this.
  6. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

I'll be on.

And I'll be drunk.

7. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Router Cock Block is the Truffle Shuffle

8. ricjamesbitcll

ricjamesbitcll 203 Spammer

I should be in, gonna hard wire my shit into router to see is that solves some of my latency issues

9. MACK IS GOD

Been trying to get on for an hour, Xlink wont find my console. Doesnt look like I'll be getting on.

10. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Really? You gone through everything or need to walk through something? You remeber how to change orbs?

Thats always worth a try. Also load up XLink first but dont go to far in and then turn on ps2, and orbs

11. MACK IS GOD

How to switch orbs?

12. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

upload_2017-4-21_23-19-4.png

right click the icon

13. MACK IS GOD

You guys are in LA?

I got Xlink to find my PS2 but when I go online now I get a DNAS error......

14. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Did Swill have you do something different possibly that you forgot??

15. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Ethernet plugged in? Memory card? might have to reconfig. You might wanna call him and I have been staying on the default lately

Actually he out. Damn I can call or we can do discord if you want.Reset the router cause it could be a cock block

16. Drum

Drum Get to da chobba!

The DNAS error usually happens after you select ONLINE. To get on Xlink you have to select LAN.

17. You could try setting up a QoS for XLink Kai. The disconnects on XLink Kai are normally due to packet drop. The server counts on receiving a UDP packet every 10 seconds if it just misses one it drop you. I personally think this is very bad bad design, but what new Orbitals are very bad bad design too.

side note this won't be a problem on SVDL as it quite hard to get disconnected on there lol.

Drum likes this.
  18. MACK IS GOD

Jesus Christ im a moron. Thats what I was screwing up. Oh well. I ended up passing out in a pool of my own vomit so the night wasnt a total loss.

Thanks for trying to help, guys.

SkiMask likes this.
  19. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Thing is, he gets booted all the time and April got booted like maybe half a dozen times in a couple hours. I was rock n roll in all 5 rooms I played in for 6 solid hours same as always. Something isn't just bad design. There is more to it than that.

20. eVo7

eVo7 Rah-he-lah!

I legit LOL'd at all of this.

MACK needs less St Ides and more SOCOM 2 LAN

Drum and MACK IS GOD like this.