Friday Night Community Night - ROLL CALL

Discussion in 'SOCOM Community Nights' started by Swill, Apr 21, 2017.

1. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Imagine how dumb I felt asking every swinging dick and vag why he was get DNAS errors and shit not even thinking. Then when we figured it out like hours later he was aspirating on his own vomit. SOCOM baby.

2. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Sorry bro. I dont know what it is about my brain.....

I've studied String Theory and have almost total recall of every fact and piece of useless information I've ever read in my life, to the point I still remember the phone numbers of friends from 3rd grade and the dates of every event of my life, but when it comes to shit like Xlink Im just a drooling idiot.....I dont know why.

The same thing happens when Im given directions to get somewhere. A person could be giving me exact, concise instructions on how to get somewhere and I will nod my head the whole time. And the moment they stop talking and ask "Did you get all that?" I dont remember a thing. Other than the street I live on, I couldnt name 3 streets in my area.

I think I just dont process things verbally. If I read something, I'll never forget it. I could recite the lifetime statistics of hundreds of athletes because Ive read them, but I still get lost even in close proximity to my home. I might be on the spectrum somewhere, I dont know. I have almost total recall of anything I read, especially numbers and dates, but almost no retention of anything said to me verbally.

Either way, sorry if my stupidity made you the running joke on Xlink.

3. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Same thing with me and a handshake. Forgot the name just before the 1-2.

Naw, if I was ever a running joke it would be that I'm crazy passionate about a dead PlayStation 2 game on a fan site thinking it could be resurrected into something we could all enjoy together.

Naïve a bit sure, but no joke. Least not a running one. Glad you'll be good to go for next time.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  4. You talking about disconnected from XLink Kai, or disconnects from game?

5. Medux

Medux Requiem

When is SVDL coming out ?

6. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

One of our longest resident XLinkers Drum can elaborate, but yeah some have a helluva time and sometimes to them it doesn't feel all that much like coincidence getting that many boots in a night. Especially when they've played for years and recognize XLink being a pissy bitch and when something smells rotten.

Me?

Barely a hiccup ever except for running 8 internet sessions till the damn thing sticks at first, but then am fine.

Drum likes this.
  7. Drum

Drum Get to da chobba!

Yeah, I typically get dc'd from the Xlink server every 15 or so minutes, requiring me to restart Xlink each time.
    On rare nights, such as this past Friday, I get dc'd only a couple times in the span of a few hours.
    In all my years on Xlink, I can recall only one night during which I was not dc'd at all, and it happened about a month ago when we had our biggest turnout of TRS guys in the same S2 room for Shadow Falls, Enowapi, etc. (Remember that? You and Tawok no longer have that golden footage up on your Twitch channels. I'm all sad onions over here, guys.)

8. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

Oh believe me, I have the footage. It's just not online any more.

9. Drum

Drum Get to da chobba!

Sorry if you had to remove it. I consider it a high point of CNs in terms of TRS turnout, shenanigans, banter... SkiMask had the nerve to begin the playlist with SF and Enowapi, yet the room stayed full. Crazy fun.

10. MACK IS GOD

Speaking of which, I would like to request Requiem and The Mixer for the next CN. Havent had a chance to play them again and I'd like my next 2 MVPs to be on those maps.

11. Tawok

Twitch removes them by default if you don't jump through their hoops. I'll upload it soon.

Drum likes this.
  12. MACK IS GOD

Any word on when my MVP collection is coming out?

I was thinking you could call it "Mack, a Journey Back to Greatness".

MR.BLONDE, Tawok and Drum like this.
  13. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

I know we covered this but man.... This really sounds like your computer going to sleep mode or energy saving mode. You positive on your settings on your computer?

Drum likes this.
  14. Drum

Drum Get to da chobba!

Not if it could put your channel at risk, but...
    bandicam 2017-04-25 22-09-43-953.jpg
    Man, I wish. But I don't do those things. I may need to figure how to do that QoS thing @Dominator94 mentioned.

Tawok, MACK IS GOD and WAR_PIG like this.
  15. Hopefully soon, but not going to really have any time to work on it this week, or the up going one. It been available for early access for people that support for the past four months, but waiting until it perfect before public release.

Medux likes this.
  16. MADDENKING1980

MADDENKING1980 Foxhunt

That was fucking me up for the longest time, finally set my PC to never go to sleep and I haven't had the issue since. My issue now is my S2 disc is a little scratched up and it sends me to the menu of the PS2, I gotta get on eBay and order another game disc.

17. ricjamesbitcll

ricjamesbitcll 203 Spammer

what is pw for tonight

18. Drum

Drum Get to da chobba!

We type it up in the Discord lobby.
    Sorry I couldn't get to this in time.

19. Tawok

Who's comin?

20. eVo7

eVo7 Vicious Provacateur