Friday Night Community Night - ROLL CALL

Discussion in 'SOCOM Community Nights' started by Swill, Apr 21, 2017.

1. eVo7

eVo7 Vicious Provacateur

Drum likes this.
  2. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Haha. Yea he did.

3. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

He was such a god damn BUM.

eVo7 and MACK IS GOD like this.
  4. Drum

Drum Get to da chobba!

WAR_PIG, MACK IS GOD and dizee like this.
  5. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

WAR_PIG and Drum like this.
  6. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

YES! You found it! hahahahaha!!!!! Love this. Who the #$%^ puts a random mine there?.... Ummmm Piglet does AND gets the kill. hahaha! God I wish I could have this in my signature somehow. LOL

Drum likes this.
  7. Drum

Drum Get to da chobba!

No, it was from May 26, the same night I lost my cool on Sujo. Gum-bumping bastards...

MACK IS GOD and WAR_PIG like this.
  8. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

There... I have the link to that in my signature now. Haha! Memorialized forever. Lol

Drum and MACK IS GOD like this.
  9. Drum

Drum Get to da chobba!

I can't make it this Friday. @WAR_PIG, lay some super-random PMNs and Claymores for me! Every TK or suicide you get: "It's Drummy's fault."

WAR_PIG likes this.
  10. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

Anyone jumping on tonight?

11. Tawok

Yeah man I'm pretty sure the usual suspects are coming out. Why ain't you ever on discord?

12. MADDENKING1980

MADDENKING1980 Foxhunt

Just got on bro, what room you playing in?

Pliar has a private que up... send me that pw @Plierr

13. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

I need to run to the story so I'll try to join you guys in half hour or so. As for discord, my desktop is downstairs and PS 2 is upstairs the way I have my set up. It's easier for me to talk on the in game mic where I can just sit and relax then to race up and down the stairs every time I want to talk while playing lol. Maybe in my young 20's I could do that but that was about 57,000,000 packs of cigarettes ago lol. So It's not about being against joining you guys on discord but I have to make a choice where I can either stay downstairs and talk to you guys via discord on comp or I can actually play the game upstairs, but I can't do both. I understand though how discord probably makes for better video streaming and chatting so I get why you guys prefer that method as opposed to just the in game mic where people can't talk to each other while dead/alive or what not.

14. Tawok

I have a respawn only lobby up, "TRS Meet up". Pistols only.

Drum likes this.
  15. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

yeah best I would be able to do is pipe you into a stream so the audience could here the banter, but discord wouldn't. It's a very weird position to be in while trying to play that game. Found it actually harder to do it all and respect those that have done it before me because it takes a lot of brain to process all that input. Serious, mad respect for streamers who are active in their Twitch chat, XLink arena chat, Discord chat, Lobby chat and then play good.

So yeah, that's why I suck, but Tomb you'll always swallow.

16. MADDENKING1980

MADDENKING1980 Foxhunt

Pw for new room trs2?

17. eVo7

eVo7 Vicious Provacateur

Use discord on your phone or tablet. I do because my PC is upstairs.

Drum and Animal-_- like this.
  18. MattyB

MattyB Devil's Road

Anybody have any recommendations on an in game mic? I'll be using discord for nights like these but want a good in game mic for non community nights. Thanks all!

Drum likes this.
  19. Drum

Drum Get to da chobba!

The Logitech H390 is good if you don't mind stereo sound with noise-cancelling earcups. Otherwise, you can't go wrong with the original SOCOM headset, which you may have to buy used.

MattyB likes this.
  20. MattyB

MattyB Devil's Road

Thank you sir, appreciate it.

Drum likes this.