"GameBattles, Clan Ladders, Tournaments Oh My!" Thread

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by SkiMask, May 22, 2017.

?

Would you participate in SOCOM league?

1. Yes

42.1%
  2. No

57.9%
  1. dizee

dizee Crunchlord

not really anymore. most of the people who cheated would use alternate name anyways. acidbomb never hid shit either, he gave 0 shits like i did.

2. Harry62

Harry62 Computer Room Technician

I recognize that name. Checked my image archives and found an old leaderboard shot: http://i.imgur.com/57Gpn1s.jpg

3. dizee

dizee Crunchlord

lol thats funny. i remember vividly in one clan war on abandoned as seals. after watching the other team rush the left tunnel/ramp over and over, acidbomb and i grenaded that tunnel for the entire 5 or 6 minute round.

other team didnt say a word.

4. 1UP

1UP Grenade Spammer

Business as usual amirite?

5. Harry62

I miss the unknown aspect of the code scene. Constant rumors of new codes that blew away the current ones. I remember during the early days when infinite health was rare, and when there were rumors of a code that could flood your screen with votes.

6. 1UP

1UP Grenade Spammer

Didn't that become a thing though at least in s2? I swear idot had it in a video and I think you did too.

EDIT

Nevermind, I found the video and it was robby

7. Harry62

Yea, uni-terror made the original vote flood. I remade it in s2 for the robby video.

8. dizee

dizee Crunchlord

one of my favorite codes was the one that let you hear the other team mic and talk to them instead. funny as shit to listen to the other team when a cheater skywalking across the map happens.