Ghost Recon Wildlands Beta sign-up

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Smokey_Run, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired 2011-2017

2. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Did you actually gain access? Took awhile to sign in and then an error when trying to click the tab for the entry. Bet that site is brimming with logons.

3. Smokey_Run

I didn't run into any issue outside of forgetting my password to my account.

4. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Yeah its brimming. Couldn't logon at first, then did, but wasn't registed; still said "logon" although my profile is present in the top right. Oh well, I'll try again later I suppose. Funny I was just reading an article on it yesterday and couldn't find that access page and now here you are.

5. Smokey_Run

I signed up yesterday evening. I was going to post the thread then but got distracted. It might be a Uplay thing.

Just saw a reply on another forum, might be Ubisoft in general. They said they couldn't login to the site and they can't redeem a game they bought. So it's probably their servers shitting the bed.

6. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Yeah I finally got it and registered. You just know when you get "...forwarding to the backend service" as an error its Ubi related. Maybe we can make some time to ingest that co-op together? Of course after they announce PvP...
    10.JPG

7. Smokey_Run

Sounds good.

8. Smokey_Run

Beta is February 3-6 with pre-loading going live February 1.

Oh yeah, no PVP at launch.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  9. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

[​IMG]

10. PAUL-AWOL-

PAUL-AWOL- Desert Glory

The game reminds me of Socom 4 gone open world. What pisses me off is no word of multiplayer lobbies versus mode like all the rest of Ghost Recon games.. If this game doesn't have a multiplayer side to it might as well call it GTA6..

Not spending money on another open world run around and shoot everything that moves game.

11. hand-o_death547

hand-o_death547 Foxhunt

I signed up for the beta, looking forward to it overall. The lack of a MP doesn't concern me a whole lot, I'd probably spend more time playing co op anyway. Either way it'll probably be a decent rental then maybe purchase when it's on sale.

PAUL-AWOL- likes this.
  12. Murphdawg1

Murphdawg1 Requiem

The beta goes live next Friday.

13. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I guess if you REALLY wanted in...
    Capture.JPG

14. Smokey_Run

@SkiMask Offer is up. You had to do it before yesterday. Anyways, codes and shit should go out tomorrow or Wednesday, the pre-load goes live on the 1st.

15. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Sorry that was dated.

Oh I did mine way back when, I believe. Thing is, I already know the co-op will be good and with delayed PvP I guess its just ho-hum for me at this point anyways.

16. Laziness

Laziness Free Pizza

Anyone get in? I'd love an invite for PS4

17. Smokey_Run

I've got no code, but the website tells me I'm in and I have access to the beta forums. *shrugs*

18. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Where? I didn't get a code yet either, but am not seeing that specific of a message. Twat says keys are being sent as we speak. Stay tuned.

19. Smokey_Run

Umm, it was the beta portal for the game. I clicked through to it after reading about others having issues so I don't have the link at hand.

20. Laziness

Laziness Free Pizza

same