Ghost Recon Wildlands Beta sign-up

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Smokey_Run, Dec 7, 2016.

1. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Little bastard must've run off. I was like W. T. f....

So many things were going right to have gone so wrong. Thinking I could teleport a choppa was the first mistake amongst many. And that LALO was much higher than I'm used to. Usually you can almost get it to open just before landing and get that same roll animation. Game is fun.

Hopefully, maybe me and Blonde can get in some action before tonight's main event? We'll see.

2. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Ok so I may have a problem as indicated by this graphic.
    Capture.JPG

3. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE HIM

SkiMask and Tawok like this.
  4. xSneak

xSneak Chopsticks

Still no pvp multiplayer. :D

5. Laziness

Laziness Free Pizza

Fun game even with all the glitchiness

Love the stretch armstrong shit at the end there fucking LOL

6. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

You guys hear about Fallen Ghosts yet? Another new character for another DLC that doesn't add anything to the main campaign. Glad I didn't buy the season pass, because both DLCs are garbage.

MR.BLONDE and Laziness like this.
  7. Ditch

Ditch Requiem

I'm having fun with the game but want pvp already

8. MR.BLONDE

The only time I've come close to being this disappointed with something in recent day as I was with Wildlands was last night when I tried cream soda for the first time in years. Tastes like watery cotton candy.

9. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

Agreed. Cream Soda is ass.

Hard soda's have become a "thing" here in the states. I tried a cream soda from a company called Not Your Father's. They make a great Root Beer, but the hard cream soda is just as assy as a regular one.

10. MR.BLONDE

I've had MadJack's here in ol' Scotialand at the LC, and their hard root beer was alright, nothing special, not a big fan of root beer either. However, their hard apple lager was quite good. They also had something else, I think a ginger ale that was again, middle of the road. Soon, we might see Virgil's or something move into the hard business and just take it over. Hell, Snapple started doing vodka sippypoos a while back.

11. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

12. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired 2011-2017

Thread title still relevant. PVP coming this fall, beta soon.

13. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Any insight on this? Or same as always, pay attention to your junk email?

14. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired 2011-2017

Dunno. Just saw a headline on a site. It might be explained in that trailer or maybe the info is at the end. I didn't watch it cause I've got no interest, but knew others around here did.

15. Eagle_F15

Eagle_F15 Bunny Hopper

I'm in the PC Ghost War beta!! Can not wait!! Hoping to get into the PS4 beta!!

16. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Can you explain? Did you sign up via SPAMMED email or...

17. MasterofNone

MasterofNone Green Up

It is an open beta. Good job getting into an open beta!!! Must have been really hard to get recognized for that. All an open beta by Ubisoft means is that it will be a server stress test and a way to get players hyped while they are putting the polish on the game. Nothing more and nothing exciting about it.

To that I will add I am excited for a PvP version of the game. OH and hey I got into the beta too!!

SkiMask likes this.
  18. Eagle_F15

Eagle_F15 Bunny Hopper

Its a closed beta with a private forum. Got my Socom list running as we speak. That fan base has no clue about these Socom features/game modes I have included. I just suggested them let's see if they get noticed.

Small list of stuff nothing crazy.

19. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I've been sleeping at the helm of TRS lately and video game news in general. So basically, download it from the store? Ahh got it. Sucks I saw it was 4v4, but oh well least they made good on the MP aspect of their game.

AND....back to being confused.

Oh well, I still haven't finished the single player portion due to timing with a close buddy. Won't matter to me much.

MasterofNone likes this.
  20. Eagle_F15

Eagle_F15 Bunny Hopper

I was invited by another close gammer, from the Socom community to join the closed PvP beta, Ghost War. Which includes a private forum. I'm posting game modes, clan systems, and lobby systems to Ubisoft. The few people from the gamingredients group do not seam to know these features. They do like the list let's see if Ubisoft uses any.

SkiMask likes this.