Ghost Recon Wildlands Beta sign-up

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Smokey_Run, Dec 7, 2016.

1. MasterofNone

MasterofNone Green Up

they sent out random emails for people to join the "closed" beta. The reason I say "closed" is because as a closed beta participant you can add up to 3 friends off your uplay friends list. It is not a true closed beta as they are just doing a smaller scale stress test. Also if it were a true closed beta there would be some requisites to be considered. Just another ploy by Ubisoft to make it seem like they are going to listen to the community.

Eagle_F15 and SkiMask like this.
  2. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Whatever you gotta do for SOCOM homie. Keep it up. Let's hope it helps. Worst case, they ignore it all, but you know as well as I that sometimes that's all you need to do for yourself. Speak up.

So if no one ever says it Eagle, THANKS for all you do for SOCOM and the Community!

Eagle_F15 likes this.
  3. Eagle_F15

Eagle_F15 Fish Market Janitor

Ahhh, gotcha! Here I thought we were special. Fuck it, gunna roll my socom knowledge through it and see where it goes. You never know.

MR.BLONDE and SkiMask like this.
  4. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

God damned right, get some! Hell, if everything went the way of the dodo, SOCOM would be all dried up by now and no one would care or remember. Thanks to fellas like Eagle and such, folks will NEVER forget the name that is SOCOM. Lord knows he won't give up on it like some other bitches in the Community that would rather forget SOCOM seeing as how it don't contribute to their "bottom line". Not him though. Commendable.

Eagle_F15 likes this.
  5. Focuzed

Focuzed Navy SEAL

I tweeted you as well, but ya know your boy has it on PC as well. And you can invite 3 peeps? *cough* ME PICK ME *cough*

6. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

Can you guys talk about Ghost War AT ALL?

Bigfry likes this.
  7. Bigfry

Bigfry Cancer-Free

I'll say this.

It's Good. Really good.

Eagle_F15 and Tawok like this.
  8. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

[​IMG]

9. Eagle_F15

If they add some type of hard core mode, it will take off. If not, we'll let's just say it's just another GR! I left some detailed post on what could help Ghost War sky rocket. Who knows if they take it? I know one of the mods said they would pass it along to Ubi. Didnt see any other thread get that type of repsonse! :)

SkiMask and Bigfry like this.
  10. PRE_-CISION-_

PRE_-CISION-_ Banned for jumping on the mattress

All the videos I've seen have player name tags easily highlighted in bright orange all around the environment as they move around. That's a big deal breaker for me. I can handle a spotting system but this looks casual asf. I'd only buy and play if this has the potential for gb

11. Eagle_F15

There community is all about them perks, markers, drones and crap like that. You know Ghost Recon stuff. But, if they(Ubi) will take there past games as a example of what NOT to do it can be great!

Ghost Recon Future Soldier, looks and feels amazing. But the gameplay is freaking terrible. Single player, all those features are perfect, not in PvP.

Let's just hope Ubisoft understands that and caters to players outside there community and allows us to disable these features.

12. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Cause fuck a 25 wave predictable CPU bullshit and 4v4 PvP elimination. I know we're gonna get it as a staple but I don't have to like it. They need some new modes and some new shit! SOCOM type shit!
    I hope to Christ there isn't easily identifiable 'glowing' markings for open world and especially in close quarters round based combat. Who am I kidding? I'll take anything right about now though in the shooter market.

Fucking summer and it's historical dry spells for cool games. I've always said you could make it mint if you launched a MP game correctly and before school let out. Memorial Day has always been my sought after "launch sweet spot" i thought developers never took advantage of. Them holiday sales are too good to pass up apparently.

Eagle_F15 likes this.
  13. Eagle_F15

Ghost Recon Widlands, PvP mode "Ghost War" open beta is Sept 21st-25th!! Across all platforms.